Chapter One Hundred Ten

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter 110

EPOV

"Edward, you've barely touched your meal," Bella chided gently. "Are you alright?"

"I'm perfectly fine, love. I'm just not all that hungry," I answered, nuzzling her neck. The server came by, picking up our plates. Looking up, I saw Molly. She gave me a discreet thumbs up. "I think I'm saving myself for dessert. They're serving a delicious raspberry cheesecake." I stood up. "Come with me, Bella?"

"Sure," she smiled. I offered her my hand. She stood up, threading her fingers with mine. We walked out of the ballroom, past the silent auction and to the courtyard. When I got there, the courtyard, which was already magical looking, was even more amazing. The lights were twinkling and there were candles all around on the tables, the brick walls and along the walkways. "Wow, that's beautiful."

"It pales in comparison to you," I murmured, leading her to the door. We were having a mild winter thus far and it was not freezing. "Come on, love. Let's go outside." She bit her lip, nodding eagerly. Pushing the door open, we slipped outside to the magical courtyard. I removed my coat, wrapping it around Bella and swaying gently. "I'm grateful it's not super cold."

"Me, too. Though, this would be gorgeous covered in snow," she said, walking around, still holding my hand. "What's up, Edward? You've been awfully antsy during dinner and jumpy since you went out with Emmett on Monday."

"I'm sorry, love. I know that I've been anxious, but it's because I was..." I trailed off. "Bella, I love you. I love you more than words can say. You are an amazing woman." I led us to a nearby bench, taking her tiny hands in mine.

"You are a dream come true, Edward," she smiled. "I never thought I would ever meet someone as wonderful as you."

I smiled, hoping that her sweet words would mean that she would say yes to my proposal. I was really flying by the seat of my pants. I had nothing planned, really. "You are my dream, Bella. I know that neither one of us were looking for a relationship when we met."

"I was a fool, Edward," she frowned, a flash of pain crossing her delicate features. "I'm so sorry for pushing you away..."

"Don't apologize, love. If we had started dating when we first met, our relationship wouldn't be what it is today," I said. "Yes, I was hurt when you cut off all communication, but the woman that I met again at that coffee shop is a hundred times stronger and infinitely more resilient than the one I met initially. Do I love them both? Unequivocally. You're my best friend, Bella. You make me laugh. You're fiercely loyal and so loving. Everything you do, I'm in awe."

"You make me sound like a superhero," she snorted, giving me a playful smile. "You're the superhero. The city of Chicago gave you that award, obviously taking pride in that."

"I've told you once and I'll tell you again, you are my hero," I murmured, cupping her cheek. She smiled softly, kissing my palm. "Bella, I know that we've only been together for a short amount of time. I just can't imagine another day without you by my side. You are my hero, my best friend, my lover and so much more."

"What are you saying, Edward?" she asked, looking at me with a look of surprise on her beautiful face.

I kissed her gently, smoothly dropping to one knee. My heart was stammering against my ribcage, praying that she would give me the answer I desired to hear. Bella's eyes widened and tears formed, brimming against her long lashes. "Isabella Marie Swan, I know I have loved you since the moment we first met. There was a quiet strength hidden behind your wary exterior. You opened your heart to me, giving me that second chance to prove to you that not all men are monsters. You allowed me to show you what a good man should do for the woman that he loves more than his own life. Every day, you give me a reason to smile, to get up and to live my life to the fullest and I can only do that with you. Bella, I love you. With my whole heart and soul, I love you. I want to wake up every morning in your arms and fall asleep every night, holding you. I want to kiss your lips. I want to share my heart with you. I want to get married, have a family and a dog. I want to be with you. Always. Bella, my Bella, will you marry me?"

A/N: Cliffhanger...GAH! Don't hate me! The answer will come up in the next chapter, in Bella's POV. Leave me some!