Chapter Ninety

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

*Longer chapter and you know what that means...*

Chapter Ninety

EPOV

I got back to my condo and showered, washing the makeup and soot off my body. Once I was clean, I changed into a pair of jeans and darted over to flower shop. Picking up a beautiful bouquet, I drove over to her place. Her car wasn't in the garage, so I assumed she was still cleaning up. While I waited for her, I made some dinner. We had a lunch break, but Bella barely touched her sandwich, wanting to make sure we had the right amount of light for the training facility shots. I was finishing up with the quick meal of defrosting chili and pasta when Bella walked into her house. She smiled when I put a mug of coffee in front of her, slurping it down eagerly.

"I knew there was a reason why I loved you," Bella quipped. "It was so cold today."

"It got cold when the sun ducked behind the clouds," I said. "At least I didn't have to deal with the water like Garrett and Tyler. What were they thinking?"

"They weren't," Bella deadpanned, wrapping her fingers around the mug. "Rest assured, they are going to be sick within a couple of days." I dished up our meals, putting a bowl in front of my girl. "Thank you. I was debating on whether or not to pick something up. My stomach is about to eat itself."

"Do you normally not eat during a photo shoot?" I asked, sitting next to her with my bowl of chili.

"I eat, but with the changing weather, I was panicking," she shrugged. "With the banquet next weekend and your schedule, working the next three weekends, this was the only opportunity we had to shoot the calendar."

"Speaking of the banquet, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night at the Palmer House? Have a staycation?" I suggested.

"That sounds awesome," Bella beamed. We finished our meals and worked together to do the dishes. As I was finishing loading up the dishwasher, Bella's phone rang. "Hey, Alice," she sang. "What's up?" Bella rolled her eyes, shooting me a look. "Tonight? I've been up since five. I know that I haven't seen you..." She pinched her nose. "I don't want to go to a club, Ali."

"Give me the phone," I mouthed.

"Clear Waters?" Bella said, her brows shooting to her hairline. "That's a little better. One drink, Alice. One." She hung up her phone and tugged at her braid. "We're going to Clear Waters, if you don't mind. Alice has been missing me, despite the fact that we work right next door to each other. Whenever she came over to talk, I was with a client or working on a project."

"One drink, you said?" I said. Bella nodded. I looked at my girlfriend, seeing the exhaustion creeping over her. "We don't have to go. You look dead on your feet, love."

"I'm going to shower and that'll perk me up," Bella said. "Give me ten minutes." She kissed my lips, darting up the stairs. No longer than ten minutes, Bella came down, dressed in a pair of jeans and black lacy top. Her braid was now slightly messy and her makeup was darker. "Do I look alright?"

"As always, you look beautiful," I said, pulling her into my arms. "But, we don't have to go, Bella. Your schedule as gotten crazy."

"I promised her one drink," Bella argued. She kissed my nose. "Besides, don't you want to show off your hot girlfriend?"