Part 2 a special night

At the other side of the reception hall stood Chad, arguing with his parents. Mostly his father, his mother always was more of a quiet and kind person. "I'm happy for you, son." Chads father coughed. "That was all I wanted to say." He ended the 'little' argument father and son had about his new life with the ginger.

Chad rolled his eyes. "Dad, come on. That's not what you really wanted to say. I know what you really think of Zelena but I don't care. I love her and no one will come in between us."

"That's what you say now but marriage isn't always what it looks like." The old man said. "Remember back in the days when you met her, she was a real hippie and a strange woman. In the process she even changed her name for goodness sake! For what purpose?"

Chad held in his anger, his father was talking about the moment when Kelly became Zelena again. "Dad, she changed and I helped her with that. She isn't the same as when we met. She's even more gorgeous and smarter then before and she is most certainly not a hippie anymore." He made his statement.

"I know her kind, all tall, gingers, they're vile and wicked once they don't need you anymore. She'll be gone before you know it."

"Hush Frank. That's not very polite to say to your only son and on his wedding day! Shame on you." Chads mother protected her son. "My dear boy. I'm really happy for you and I'm sure she'll be a wonderful wife to you." She looked over at Zelena and smiled. "Go to her, this is your special night. Don't let your grumpy father change that."

"Thanks mom." Chad gave his 5"1 feet mother a kiss on the cheek. "I really appreciate it coming from you." She glanced at his father. "Father..." He said monotone and walked to his wife, Regina, Robin and Alice.

***

"Hello my pretty." He put down the glass Zelena was holding, hugged her from behind and held his hands on her waist.

Zelena chuckled and kissed him gently. "That's my phrase." She joked. "How were your parents?"

"Same old... Mom's supportive and wants to meet you later. Dad doesn't, but there's no surprise there." Chad hung his head in shame. It felt like he had let down the family by marrying someone they didn't approve of.

"I'm sorry to hear." Zelena lifted his chin back up and looked into his hazel coloured eyes. She raised her full shot glass high. "Cheers to us. To all of us." She smiled at her daughters and sister. Alice basically was her second daughter after Gothel had died, after all, she was her daughters girlfriend. "Cheers sis. Also to your happy beginning." She smiled weakly but happy.

Regina raised her glass and drinks with them. Anything better than facing Emma right now. She smiled happily at her sister. Zelena is a big part of Regina's life and whenever she finds happiness Regina is happy as well.

***

"Let's go over to Zelena and get a drink too?" Charming suggested to his wife and daughter.

"Sounds like a plan!" Snow said happily. She made her way over to the group thats laughing about something.

"Awwe Robs. That was indeed so much fun to do." Zelena smiled and rested her head on Chads shoulder.

"Yea, it really was the best holiday with the 5 of us." Robin smiled and ordered a drink for her and Alice. "Wasn't that the first holiday we took with you and your Dad, Alice?"

"Yes! It was. If you'd ask him it was the most fun he's ever had. It sure was one of the most amazing times ever." Alice kissed Robin gently. "Where is my dad now we're talking about him?"

Regina noticed that Emma and the charmings were here too now and Regina downed another shot.

"I saw your father somewhere over there, Alice." Snows pointed some way she thought she would be.

Emma met Regina's eyes and raised her eyebrow. She took a big sip of her drink and breaks eye contact again

Robin laughed at the many shots her aunt drank. "Easy aunt regina. You're just like mom." She joked and looked at Alice. "Shall we find your dad?" She suggested.

"Yes let's go find him." Alice said and grabbed Robins hand.

"Hey! Don't judge my drinking." She could already feel herself getting tipsy. She never was able to handle alcohol really well.

Robin smiled while Alice held her hand and kissed her Mom goodbye. "We'll speak later."

"Bye girls." Zelena smiled and watched the girls walk off. "How are you guys?" She asked the charming family.

"We're good, congratulations on your marriage you both!" Charming said with a smile.

"Yes, congrats! Wish you both the best" Snow smiled warmly at the couple.

"Congrats!" Emma makes her way over to Zelena and Chad and hugs them both. She had become quite close with Zelena over the years.

"Thanks guys." Chad shook Charmings hand, smiled at Snow and accepted Emma's hug. "Do you want to dance with me, Mrs Green?" He reaches out his hand to Zelena.

"I wouldn't wish for anything more." Zelena smiled as the two entered the dance floor.

***

"I'll see you guys, thanks for coming!" Zelena and Chad waved the last few guests good bye. She turned to her newly husband. "Gosh, you look so handsome in a suit." She said in between her teasingly kissing.

Robin cleared her throat. "Uhm, mom... we're still here." She laughed. "But we need to get going anyways. Nook takes the car around."

Zelena gave Robin and Alice a hug. "Thank you for this amazing night you girls. You were the pretties bridesmaids of all."

"Enjoy your happy beginning, mom. Take care of her Chad." Robin smiled and walked away with Alice by her side.

***

This was a night they would probably not remember quite good after the few boozes but the best memories were kept. 2,5 weeks went by and Zelena and Chad came back from their honeymoon but they hadn't announced to everyone they were back already. They wanted a few more days alone at te house.