Part 96 a very good morning

Chad opened his eyes in the early morning and saw his beautiful ex laying next to him. He didn't regret staying over this night. It was better then staying at his girlfriends. He scooched closer to the witch and gave her a light wake up kiss. "Morning pretty." He whispered.

Zelena turned around, still sleepy. "Morning mr. Green." She mumbled. She winched with her eyes and saw a messy looking head. "Seems you had a fun night." She teased.

Chad chuckled. "Not only me." He smirked and kissed her softly again.

"Wanna have some breakfast?" Zelena asked after she pulled out of his kiss.

Just when Chad was about to answer, he got a text message from his girlfriend back at home. 'Chad, where the fuck were you! You said you didn't want to make it a late night with your friends! I'm worried sick the entire night!' 'Come home now!' And another message after that. 'Come home where ever you may be, your work called that you didn't start at 6:30 and you're still not there. It's 7:30! Where the fck are you!'

Zelena could read from Chads face from who the message was. "You gotta go home, don't you..." She sat up straight and pulled the covers back up. A hand ran through her messed up hair.

Chad locked his phone and put it on the night stand. "No I won't... I'll call in sick this morning. It's a 3 hour drive back home, I'll never make it in time." He sat up next to Zelena and touched her chin and turned her face to his. "I'd love to have breakfast with you." He smiled and kissed her softly on the lips again what made her smile. She chuckled and got out of bed, putting on a robe. "You know you don't have to put on anything." Chad teased.

Zelena rolled her eyes jokingly and tied the robe ends together. "Yes I do, I'm a single mom and don't want any men to see me trying to seduce them." She smirked and walked out of the bedroom. It was upto Chad if he followed or not.

***

Emma got woken up by two way too hyper kids for this early morning. "Wake uuuup." Hope poked her mother. She finally got a reaction.

"Yes, yes, I'm awake." Emma yawned and sat up in the bed.

Regina watched and couldn't help but laugh. Emma never was and never will be a morning person.

"Auntie Gina! I'm hungry!" Elphie giggled and sat herself on Regina's stomach.

"We'll get breakfast don't worry." Regina laughed. "Just give Emma a little more time to wake up. She needs it." Regina chuckled when she heard Emma groan.

"Auntie Emmie, I'm hungryyy!" Elphie joined her niece who was lightly irritating her mother.

"Yes, yes!" Emma said with a sigh but still she smiled.

"Finally." Hope said with a grin across her face.

"You're going to be the death of me Hope." Emma said and made it sound worse than it actually was.

Elphies eyes widened. "No! Emmie don't die!" She took it literally.

"She's just overreacting, nobody is going to die." Regina sat up in bed. Elphie sitting in her lap. "How about we go downstairs for breakfast?"

Elphie smiled and stood on Regina's upper legs and leant on her aunts shoulders which made her fall over in the bed again. "I want apple pies! Can we make them?" She gave her aunt a kiss on the nose.

Regina chuckled at what Elphie was doing. "We can make some apple turnovers." Regina looked at the time. "They will be done in time you have to go to school." Regina got out of bed. "Let's go."

Elphie run way ahead of her family down the stairs. Not much later they were making appleturnovers. "Can I change clothes?" She asked her Auntie.

"Ofcourse." Regina nodded and closed the oven.

Hope sat down in front of the oven as she always does when she bakes something with Regina. "How long do they need to be in there?"

"I think that in 25 minutes they'll be ready." Regina smiled

Elphie run upstairs and looked through her little closet he had in the guest room. It had a few of her clothing pieces because she stayed over a lot. She took out a jeans and a scarf, but she couldn't find a shirt. How was she supposed to go to school now with her clothing from yesterday being in the washing machine? "Auntie Gina! I don't have a shirt!" She yelled downstairs.

Regina walked upstairs to Elphie. "You probably used your last one the last time you were here. I can go by your mom to get you one?" She asked.

"Yes please, but I can't make it in time to school without a shirt! Snow doesn't like people late coming in..." Elphie panicked.

"Hey, don't worry, you will be on time. I'll just use magic to get there and I'll be back in a second." Regina reassured hope

"Okay, thank you." Elphie smiled and just put on her jeans so she at least had something on her body against the cold. "Say that I love mommy!" She said and saw Regina disappearing from her room.