Part 10 calm after the storm

"Aunt Regina?" Robin looked around and finally found her aunt. "I'm so sorry for Mom... I'm sure she didn't mean too."

Regina pulled back from Emma's embrace. She wiped the tears from her eyes. "I hope she didn't mean too... I just don't get what has gotten into her."

"I've never seen her like this but I'm sure she didn't mean to say what she did." Emma tried to comfort Regina.

"Still it were her words.."

"It might be her words but they're meaningless. Mom changed the last years. You know that. She wouldn't get back to Wicked, would she?" These words scared even Robin herself.

"I don't think she'll go back to being wicked. She's way to strong for that." Regina calmed Robin. Still the sadness didn't fade one bit. She was hurt, really hurt. Regina sat down on a bench, wanting to cry again. "I just wanted this to be a fun weekend but ofcourse I had to fuck it up. Just like I always do." She sighed.

Robin looked at Emma and back to her aunt. "No, you didn't fuck it up. Some things sadly happen at the wrong moment, please don't let this lower your self esteem because of her." She held her hand. "We can still make this a fun weekend, we'll make memories here."

"Regina, this isn't your fault. It happened and we can't change that but we can make the best of it." Emma rested her hand on Reginas shoulder.

"Yes.. you guys are right. I'm sorry."

Robin hugged her aunt tight. "It'll be okay. Shall we go back to the rest?"

Regina held Robin close. "Yea, I think that's the best." Regina dried her cheeks with her sleeve and got up.

Emma held out her hand "We'll do this togheter?"

"Damn right." Regina took Emma's hand. She looked over to Robin. "Thank you, the both of you."

Robin smiled. "Always, you're my aunt and I love you so much." She hugged her once more before they returned to the group.

***

Snow and the others arrived. "Where are the others?" She looked around confused. She thought she would find everyone here.

"Ehm well.. there was a bit of an argument, if you can call it that." Alice figured she'd let Robin figure this out with Regina and Emma.

"Wait what, what happened?" Snow is worried immediately. It was supposed to be a fun weekend with the family.

Belle quickly went to her son with Rumple and hugged him tight. She had missed him even though it was just 3 hours they were apart.

Chad sighed. "Zelena said some things that upset Regina a lot. Robin and Emma are with her now."

"What changed so fast? They were fine when we went into the park? I just don't get it." Charming was as confused as his wife.

Robin looked around. "Where's mom gone now?" She asked worried.

"She vanished to God knows where..." Chad sighed.

Regina started to think. "I might have an idea where she is. But she probably doesn't want to see me right now"

"Just let her blow off some steam... maybe I can talk some sense into her later today." Chad said. "But thanks for helping. How are you feeling?"

"Terrible, I hate fighting with Zelena but I'm sure it'll be fine or atleast I hope." Regina wasn't sure about it anymore. This went qay differently than expected

Everyone stood in silence around the pair. It was quite awkward. "Someone promised a movie?" Nook broke the silence with his voice.

"Yea, let's go." She walked inside and sat down in one of the seats waiting for the others to join

The rest joined and Robin sat down next to Alice. She placed her head on Alice's shoulder. She felt save with her whenever things like this happened in her unusual family.

Chad took place on the last row of the chairs. He was the only one sitting in that row. Before the movie began, he quickly took out his phone to message Zelena. 'Zel, please come back. We understand you're upset but so is your sister. Just talk it out. Xx C' he put away his phone and sighed.

During the while movie Regina wasn't able to focus on what was happening on the screen. The time went by slowly. She sighed of relief when it was over.

The group gathered at the exit where Belle was playing with little Gideon. He was learning how to walk, it was really adorable to see but most weren't able to smile at the little cutie.

"I-I uhm, gonna look for Zelena... she doesn't answer any of the messages I sent." Chad spoke sadly.

"I'll come with you."

"That's very kind Robs, but I think it's best if I go alone..." Chad walked up to Regina and let her know he was there for her to fix this, or at least tries to fix it. "You all go and explore more of the park. I'll see you at dinner tonight. 7pm." He spoke to all.

"Thank you, we'll see you at dinner." Regina smiled softly at Chad.

"Is someone going to tell me what's going on now?" Snow asked when Chad had left.

"God Mom!" Emma sighed annoyed at her mother. Sometimes she could be unbearable. "I said that I would tell you later."

"Snow, let it be for now."

"Come on let's go somewhere where Neal and Gideon can play? We have more days to do the rides and it's already getting somewhat late."

"Yes that's a wonderful idea." Charming had neal with him and he was growing impatient of waiting.

"That's a splendid idea." Robin smiled. The group walked to the huge playground filled with playing and screaming kids.