Part 110 another fake secret to tell

Zelena woke up with a startle the next day in the guest room of Samdi's apartment. She felt something coming and run to the bathroom. Last night included new magic and more importantly, alcohol. "Bloody hell..."

Samdi knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Zelena, do you want something to eat?" She asked through the closed door.

Zelena cleaned herself up and walked in a wiggly line to the door and opened it. "No, that's okay. I'll eat something at Granny's. I stayed over way to long." She chuckled. She got out and gathered all her stuff. "Thanks once again, for everything last night."

Samdi nod. "Any time, oh and what about that relationship thing you wanted to act out?"

Zelena shrug her shoulders. "So? What about it?"

"I like the idea. Maybe I can tag along to Granny's?" He smirked. "If we're creating images in people's head anyways, we might just start now?" Samdi walked over to Zelena and held the door open.

Zelena kissed her friend on the cheek. "Fine, just act like you're into me."

Samdi closed the door with his magic and held Zelena's hand. 'I don't need to pretend.' He thought and on their way to Granny's they went.

***

Emma went to check on Regina and found her in a quite deep sleep. She looked at the time and figured she needed go wake Regina up if they wanted to pick up Hope in time and go to the zoo. Emma sat down on the bed and tried to wake Regina up. "Come on Gina wake up."

"I am." Regina mumbled barely awake. She turned around and looked at the time.

"Come on, get ready and we'll pick up Hope." Emma kissed Regina's cheek and left the room.

Regina got ready and went downstairs. "Can we atleast grab a coffee at Granny's before we pick up Hope?" She asked when they walked out the door.

"Ofcourse." Emma chuckled. Regina always needed her coffee. They both got in the car and drove to Granny's.

***

Once at their table, waiting for their breakfast, Zelena took a sip from her kale juice and looked suspiciously at her friend. "What is it about you that women attract so much? Because I don't see it." She laughed.

"We all have our own taste in people, Mills." Samdi said. "What did you see in that ex husband of yours?"

"Oh shut up!" She chuckled and stared at their hands. It really looked like they were a couple.

Samdi looked as well and intertwined their fingers. "If you want, you can borrow one of my dolls for tomorrow? If you are still planning to do it?"

Zelena put on her fake smile like she was really into him. "Oh yes, I would love that."

***

Emma and Regina walked into Granny's and ordered drinks and food to take with them. Regina looked around the diner and her eyes fell on Zelena and Samdi. 'For fucks sake.' she thought.

Emma saw what Regina was looking at and sighed. "Just let it be, babe." She whispered.

"I just don't get why Zelena doesn't tell me anything. Either she doesn't say anything or she lies and it annoys me." Regina sighed. She walked over to the booth were the two were sitting. "Hi sis... Samdi. Emma sighed and followed Regina to make sure it wouldn't turn into a fight between Zelena and Regina.

"Regina," Samdi smiled. "I told you I would see you again very soon."

Zelena looked at Samdi and panicked a little bit inside. Regina was the one she used to tell everything to but she couldn't and wouldn't tell her plan what she was up to. She knew Regina would block her one way or another. "Good morning." She said to her sisters, not making eye contact.

"It's not like I was hoping to see you again." Regina rolled her eyes and turned to Zelena. "When were you planning to tell me about this or were you going to hide it from me like you usually do lately?" She tried to not sound hurt.

"Uhm hi." Emma said when she arrived at the table too

Zelena looked up to her sister, she didn't even realise she still held his hand. "Since when do I have to tell my little sister everything? It's my life just like I told you Thursday."

"You used to tell me everything and yea you told me that, after you didn't want to tell me you hooked up with your ex-husband even though I already knew" Regina scoffed. 

"Regina, shut up!" Zelena was so embarrassed by her sister. Soon everyone would know in Storybrooke what she had done.

"Emma, Regina! Your order is ready!" Granny yelled. 

"Come on, let's go. We have to go pick up Hope." Emma took Regina's hand.

Samdi frowned. He just got brand new information from Zelena's sister. "I'm sorry, what?"

"It's nothing... I'll fill you in later about that." Zelena looked up to her sister and stood up. "Regina, can I talk under 4 eyes with you?!"

"I'd rather not." Regina sighed.

Emma pulled Regina away from the table. "Look I get that you might be upset by whatever is going on between Zelena and you, but you guys need to talk about it. So talk to her and stop acting so childish, Gina."

"Fine." Regina muttered. She knew Emma was right. 

Samdi and Emma were left at the table. "Maybe I suggest you a seat? Emma?"

"I'm so done with you at the moment! Last Thursday we talked and I only said I wanted to help you and now you're still keeping things from me." Regina hissed.

"Uhm.. sure." Emma said awkwardly and sat down. "I seriously don't know what has gotten into both of them." She sighed.

Samdi shook his head, laughing. "They're sisters. All sisters are a pain in the ass to each other. Now I guess it's Regina's turn."

"True." Emma chuckled. "It never ends with them."

"That's what makes them both very equally strong women." Samdi admitted.

"That's true." Emma chuckled. 

***

Zelena had taken her sister by her arm to the back room. She closed the door and fired at her sister. "What the bloody hell was that?! Do you have to mention it to everyone what I have done?" She snapped.

"Well, maybe I'm doing this for a reason? Can't you just be happy I may have moved on from Chad?!" She lied but it was her only saving this time.

"I'm glad you're moving on but first of all, you always hated Samdi a lot and secondly, you could've told me." Regina looked at Zelena.

Zelena took a deep breath. "Things can change! Don't interfere with my life. Not at this moment please. I told you before. I'm not getting hurt and I know what I'm doing!" She acted like a child that was being punished for bad behaviour. "Stop treating me like I can't be on my own."

"Okay fine but don't come running to me when you do need help. You made yourself clear." Regina mumbled the last part and left the backroom.

Regina walked over to the booth where Emma and Samdi were sitting. "Come on Emma let's go." She mumbled. "We need to pick up Hope at the Queens'."

"Until we meet again." Samdi stood up like a real gentlemen would do and watched them leave. Samdi looked to the backroom, the door was open, just a smidge. He walked to the room and closed the door behind him. "What was that all about?"

Zelena shrug her shoulders. "Regina believes us." She distracted him from the topic he would actually talk about. "That means our plan will go strictly according to plan!"

"That's not what I meant, what did she mean? Hooked up with ex-husband?! Is that your plan?Are you using my magic on him? Do you want him to pay for leaving you?!" Samdi shot a thousand questions at her.

"Don't worry! Do you really think I would harm the father of my daughter? It'll be hated for ever! Once it's over, you'll know." Zelena saw the worry shine through his eyes, one thing that she hadn't seen before. "Breakfast?"

"Yes," Samdi put on a fake smile. He would get the truth out of her one way or another but it needed time.