Part 90 mocking about

It hurt Chad kind of to see how quickly Zelena had moved on, at least according to him. To be honest, he was the one with already a girlfriend after their divorce was final. "I'm happy for you Zelena. Really I am." He bit the inside of his lip out of a little jealousy.

"Are you going alone to the spa? I would like to join you once, if you don't mind?" Malerie asked nicely.

Zelena's eyes widened in shock. "Why would I ever take you with me?" She snapped, her happy mood had changed in no time but she remained calm. "I'm always going alone so I don't have to think about my problems," she said. "And one of them is you." She whispered irritatingly.

"It's so great that Elphie enjoys her time there! I also heard that the queen and Robin where planning on adopting? Did you know something about that?" Regina knew her sister did know something about it. She ignored Malarie completely.

"Yea, The Queen asked me for advise and seeing how she's changed, I think a child in their life would be the missing piece." Zelena smiled at the thought of her other half sister, just like her, she needed to start of her happy beginning somewhere.

Chad felt they were being ignored by his ex and her family. He didn't want to make it even more awkward. "I think we should better go..."

"Oh no, why? I finally can catch up with Zelena after our first meeting." Malerie even blushed lightly when pronouncing Zelena's name.

"And our last..." Zelena said in between coughing.

Regina chuckled soflty. "I did come here to have lunch with my sister so I guess you guys should leave yes." Regina said in her sweetest voice. She looked at Malerie and still thought the woman was acting quite strange.

Chad agreed with Regina. "Come, I'm sure you'll have some more catch up time with my ex later on."

"Wouldn't count on that though..." Zelena mumbled. "It was wickedly nice to see you." She said monotone.

Malerie gave in. "Okay, okay... we will." She waited unwilling Regina and Emma made the way free for Chad and her to stand up. "Lovely skin by the way, Zelena. You can see the spa will you do some good." Chad said his last goodbye and left Granny's with Malerie.

***

Regina sat down at the booth again. "That was kind of weird." She laughed.

Zelena took a deep breath. "Ugh, I don't know what he sees in her. They're not even a cute couple!"

"God no they aren't." Emma agreed with Zelena. "He's probably just trying to find a way to get over you."

"Oh, he would never." Zelena raised an eyebrow. "There are no more ways to get over me. The yellow brick road is closed." She laughed. "I don't know what I think of Malerie, she's absolutely not his type but she's like Dorothy you know, annoying as hell!"

"She's annoying yes. Just hope she doesn't come here other than when Chad comes to pick up Elphie." Regina sighed. "Let's eat lunch I'm hungry."

Zelena stared out of the window, she could see Chad and Malerie going in and out stores, it's still weird to see Chad being happy with one that wasn't her. When Regina asked her again she snapped out of her trance. "Yea, I'll order something..." She looked at the menu but couldn't help but feeling some jealousy that she had for Malerie.

Regina noticed that her sister spaced out for a while.  "Are you okay?" She asked worries

Zelena looked up from her menu. "I will be..." She put on a fake smile and sighed. "I'll take the caramel pie." She said with showing a little tear.

Emma got a call right after they finished lunch. "Duty calls. Grumpy got in some sort of fight, again." Emma sighed.

"Okay, goodluck." Regina kissed Emma's cheek and Emma left after that.