Part 60 at Granny's

"Take a seat, I'll come soon with the drinks. You a pumpkin spice latte and Emma a cocoa right?" Chad asked when the pair entered Granny's.

"Yes, thank you, my love." Zelena answered and sat down at Emma's booth far from the window.

"Jup!" Emma smiled at Chad. She turned back to Zelena. "So what happened?"

Zelena sighed. "It began yesterday morning when Robin and Alice stepped by before they went to Regina's vault. Robin was so happy she could help her aunt out. But last night I saw the most cheeky and cursed daughter ever. The odd thing, she wasn't like Margot from the curse at all... and that is what hurt the most..." she shrug her shoulders.

"Hope cried because Regina didn't recognize her..." Emma looked at the table.

"The poor thing... How is she now?"

"She was fine this morning but upset that she couldn't see Gina." Emma smiled sadly. "Are you guys still up to have her over tonight? She's looking forward to seeing you again."

"Of course! Having the little monkey over tonight is actually blessing in disguise. She's the cutest." Zelena smiled.

Chad joined the 2 ladies with the tray of drinks. "One pumpkin spice for the witch, one cocoa for the saviour and the normal coffee for... the human.." He gave a glimpse at Zelena who laughed, he sat down and put an arm around his wife.

Zelena kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, my human." She laughed a their inside joke.

Emma chuckled at the two. She added cinnamon on her cocoa and took a sip even though it was still hot. "We have to find a way to get them back to their normal selves."

"First, what do we know about them?" Chad suggested. "Maybe we could talk some sense in the three of them."

"That's easier said than done, Tilly is a quiet one and both Margot and Roni are angry at me for some reason." Zelena put her hand on Chads which he had put on her shoulder. "Besides, Mar still calls you Toy Boy..." she looked at Emma. She wasn't really proud of the nickname she gave Chad before they were dating but back then when Zelena was Kelly the -in her words- hippie, she didn't know better.

"It'll be quite difficult yes, from what I've heard how they were in Hyperion Heights..." Emma trailed off. She needed Regina back as soon as possible, Roni was nice and all but she couldn't replace Regina. "Maybe the cursed personas from now think they moved here from the Heights?"

"What I remember from my Kelly experience is that Roni and I had an awful fight over Margot. I had a lot of arguments with Margot because she thought Roni had a better bond and was a better mom than me because my cursed persona was a hippie who lived an easy and sex, drugs and peace life," Zelena took a deep breath, she wasn't proud of it all. Luckily the sex and drugs was just a memory that Kelly had and that was never a real thing that Zelena actually experienced. "Until Chad, of course." She added. "That's why she now thinks you're one of the next ones... because Kelly once told her as a joke." She shrug her shoulders.

"Right..." Chad sighed. "So how can we get through them when they all basically hate Zelena now and they don't accept me as a 'human' being..." He looked quite hopeful towards Emma.

Emma blushed slightly. "Let's just say Roni doesn't hate me." She said with a chuckle. "Maybe I can talk to her.."

"Please do! At least you can try, right?" Zelena basically begged her.

"Yea, I'll try." Emma laughed. "She only knows me since yesterday though so give me some time."