Part 91 mini battle field

When Emma left, Malerie just entered Granny's. She hoped Zelena was still at te lunch room. "Hi Zelena!" She yelled through the place.

"please... ignore her." Zelena whispered to her sister. "Just pretend you're not here." She sank in the seat but malerie noticed her already. "Ugh great... hi malberrie."

Opposite of how Zelena felt about her, Malerie was as kind as a child that got spoiled. "I just wanted to say, thank you for all you did for us. It's been a blessing that I got to know such a beautiful woman like yourself." She smiled, kind of blushing. "Not many people can say that."

Zelena looked at her sister and back at er ex's girlfriend. What did she suppose to say? Regina frowned at everything Malerie was saying to Zelena. "Well you aren't too beautiful." Regina whispered under her breath and hoped she didn't hear. "Where's Chad?"

"Oh, he's picking up the car. I just uhm.. just wanted to say, don't be angry at Chad for moving on. You know, sometimes it's up to you to love on." Malerie glared at Regina. "And I am 100% that'll happen with 99% marriages."

Regina looked at Malerie and raised her eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Malerie put on her kindest smile. "You and Emma don't have chemistry, hunni. I'm sorry but someone has to say it. I think Emma and Chad might be even a better couple then you'll ever be."

"I'm sorry?" Regina scoffed. "You don't even know Emma and me so why would you even make assumptions about that?" Regina took a deep breath to keep calm

"I know your kind. You just need time to process. At the end, you'll be happier with a man, not with a woman," Malerie looked at Zelena and smiled before turning her attention back at Regina. "At least, not with Emma. Chad mentioned you had something with Robins father before? Why not go back to him, you'll be better off then with her?"

Zelena tried her hardest not to let her anger out of the bitch that made the situation even worse then it already was. She bit her lip, preventing from saying anything, this was a thing between her sister and her ex his new girlfriend.

"He died." Regina glared at Malerie. "I'm sure Emma and I will stay together. Just stop talking about things you don't even know anything about. I mean you are dating a man who got divorced recently." Regina hissed. "So please just get the fuck away before I snap your neck."

"I'm making Chad feel better after what he has all been through. I'm here for him when he needs me, how worse the situation must be." Malerie explained. She studied Reginas pose and saw she was too tense at the moment. "On the other hand, I get it why he died, it's hard to love someone like you, so tense, kind of evil. He must have taken his own life for the better." She said wickedly.

Regina bit the inside of her cheek. "As a matter of fact, he died to protect me. I might be hard to love but once I love someone they'll know." She looked at Malerie. "And once I hate someone they'll know it." Regina raised her hand and was ready to make the motion to snap Malerie's neck but Zelena stopped her.

"Regina no!" Zelena yelled and sadly had to use her magic on Regina when she didn't listen a second time. Whole Granny's was quiet, looking at the scene. "This is NOT how we behave, you're an example for everyone around here." She hissed.

Malerie was in a shock, seeing the magic happening in front of her made it too real for her, she breathed out all her nerves. "Th-thank you Z-zelena... Thank you for saving my life, I'll be forever in your debt." She was again very impressed with the amount of power Zelena had over her.

Zelena turned to Malerie, she wasn't the friendliest one around at the moment. "Don't thank me, I want the same thing as my sister but don't ever think you can insult the father of my child like that! Now apologise to Regina!"

The second Malerie wanted to speak, Chad entered the diner that had been turned into a mini battle field. "What's going on around here?" He looked at Malerie standing next to the Mills sisters. "Mallie? What are you doing here?"

"She only comes here to annoy us and once again disrespect Emma and my relationship. Sorry but teach her some manners." Regina got up from the booth. "If you ever try to disrespect me of someone that is dear to me," Regina's face was close to Malerie's who looked at her with big eyes. "I will end you." With that she pushed past Malerie out of Granny's.

Chad watched Regina leave. "What the hell was that?!" He asked confused. "Did you had to make a big scene out of this? Can't you leave her alone?" He asked kindly.

Honestly, Zelena didn't understand why he would keep so calm around her while you could definitely see that this wasn't her doing but Malerie's. "You know what? I've seen who's side you're on, Chad. Trying to protect that allergy that has been sticking around but I promise you," she snapped at Malerie. "It won't be sticking around for long!" She said and left.