Part 32 early life

Zelena and Scar laid side to side on the couch. They only shared some kisses."I uhm, actually missed this a lot." She put a lock of long hair behind his ear and played with his nose. "I forgot what you kissed like."

Scar smirked. "You know back then, you could've been queen over the entire Savannah," He lifted up her chin, looking the witch in her beautiful blue eyes. "You could have had anything you wanted."

"Back then, I only wanted revenge on my sister... but that changed, I've changed. I'm not the same as who you think I am."

Scar smirked. "I think I know exactly who you are. You say you've changed but you kiss still the same."

Zelena wanted Scar to stop but she didn't know how too. She only loved Chad but somehow Scar tried to change her mind, which he succeeded. "It's getting late..." She used as an excuse. "If you want me to help with your revenge, we can do it now or never."

***

Emma brought Hope back upstairs and gave her another blanket so she wouldn't get cold anymore.

Hope turned around in her cosy bed and held onto her teddy bear she had gotten from her dad before he passed away recently. She continued sleeping peacefully.

Emma tugged her daughter in tight and got downstairs again and sat down next to Regina. "We have to do something about Scar."

Chad listened half to the conversation. He wanted to get rid of this guy but he had no idea how. In his real world, he had never had to deal with villains and such.

"It's just I don't know his weaknesses and he knows mine." Regina said in a dissapointment.

"How do you know him anyway?" Emma asked.

"Knew him in my early Evil Queen time. He wanted to make some deals, wanted me to be his Queen. I declined.." Regina sighed. "Let's just keep the story to that."

Chad heard the girls talking. "If you've met him in your 'early life'... could Zel maybe have met him as well?"

"It could've happened. He likes to manipulate people and what way better to know everything about them and force them into the way you want them to." Regina sighed. "He's terrible."

"It sounds terrible and now he's got my Zelena, she was mine but not anymore..." Chad gave one last glimpse at his glass and put it down for good. "I think I gotta head back to Nook. Robin and Alice are staying over and I don't want them to worry."

"Let me drive you, just to be safe. The drinks were quite strong." Emma offered.

"Thanks, Emma." Chad got of the booth and swung around on his feet. "Woah, you're right. They are pretty strong." Emma chuckled. She helped Chad to the car and drove him home.

***

Nook heard some voices outside and immediately got to the window. He peeked through and saw his drunken friend and Emma. "Alice, a little help?" He said to his daughter in the living room and got to the door and opened it. "Emma, hows Chad?" He looked at his wasted friend.

"Of course." Alice followed her dad.

"He's.. uhm.. pretty drunk." Emma stated the obvious

"Yea, I can see that.. what happened at your place?" Nook turned to his daughter. "Could you help Chad inside while I talk to Emma?" Alice nodded and helped Chad inside.

"He had a little too many drinks. I don't blame him though."

"Aye, love..." Nook nod. "Why did he drank much at your place? I got plenty of rum in the cellar."

"Chad and Regina went to check on Zelena and he saw her kissing Scar.." Emma sighed. "It's just a complete mess."

"Right..." Nook felt the awkwardness Chad must have felt earlier this night. "Uhm.. I better check on Chad, if he hadn't fallen asleep already. Thanks for bringing him here."

"No problem, make sure he takes care of himself, please?" She asked Nook.

"We make sure well care for him for a while..." Nook stated. "We need a plan to stop Scar and Zelena... this can't be good. Them working together."

"It isn't. I'm honestly so worried about what's going to happen. We need to gather everyone soon to discuss the plan."

Nook saw how worried Emma was and took her close. "It's going to be alright, love. You've defeated bad guys before and now we have a bad lion and someone being dragged down into the darkness again, who... happens to be your best friend and my best friends wife..." he stroke her hair in comfort. "We'll make sure it'll be okay."

"We have to." She mumbled against his shoulder. "Thanks, I'll see you later." She smiled at Nook before going back to her car. Noticing Regina wasn't as pleased as she got out of the car with Chad in the first place.