Part 65 a night to remember

Roni opened the door of her apartment and hoped she hadn't left a mess behind. She didn't expected Emma to say yes to come over. "Want something to drink?" Emma nodded and waited until Roni came back with the drinks. "My most famous drink." She chuckled and handed Emma one. They sat down on the couch.

Roni watched Emma's movements without saying anything. She could see Emma blush. "What?" Emma asked raising her eyebrow at the woman in front of her.

"You're beautiful." She knew this would only make Emma blush more and she was right.

"Shush you." Was all Emma could say and looked at Roni.

"Make me." Roni said with a playful smirk

 "And how do you suggest I'd do that?" Emma moved closer to Roni. Their faces only inches apart. Emma craved the feeling of having Roni's lips on hers.

"I think you know how." Roni mumbled. She closed the space between them. The kiss started soft but soon turned into a heated kiss.

***

Zelena was taken outside of the house by Chad. "Babe, we can't... Hope's asleep in the house all alone." They arrived not far from the house where Chad had prepared a late night picknick under the stars. He even thought of a baby-phone for Hope to hear her. "Oh my God... Chad it's beautiful." She kissed her husband intensely and passionately. 

Chad slowly sat down with Zelena while she was still kissing him. "Slow down, pretty." He chuckled. "I was hoping that you would have your memories back by now but it appears not. We all know what happened but you, I just want you to feel better."

Zelena pushed Chad on the ground and rested her head on his chest, looking up to the stars in the sky. "I don't think I need my memories back. You told me that I was wicked in that time and I don't want to be reminded by that. I know how I am when I'm wicked and I kill people when I am." She sighed.

Chad didn't want to tell his wife that she tried to kill him under influence of Scar. "That's okay."

***

Roni laid down on the couch pulling Emma with her, trying to get rid of the blouse that was tucked into Emma's skirt. "Buttons are so much work." Roni chuckled while she struggled with the buttons. She finally got them done and pulled Emma's blouse off.

Emma smiled as she pulled of Roni's shirt. "Sorry next time I'll wear something that's easier to take off."

"You better" Roni said between kisses. "It looked good on you though."

 "Let's get this to the bedroom.." She got up from the couch and pulled Emma with her to the bedroom, kissing her again once they got inside of the room. She unzipped Emma's skirt and made sure she got rid of that too.

Emma pulled Roni closer and rested her hands on Roni's hips. It was a thing Regina always liked, and based on the moan that left Roni's lips, she did too

Roni was confused about how Emma knew what to do to her to make her feel like this. She shrugged the feeling of very soon as she felt Emma trying to get her jeans off.

Emma managed to get the jeans off. She got pushed back my Roni until she fell down on the bed. Soon Roni was on top of her, kissing her once again.

"I don't get it, how is kissing you so addicting." Roni said in a whisper.

Emma stroked Roni's hair behind her ear. "Stop thinking." She pulled Roni's body on her own. 

***

Zelena and Chad watched the stars for the rest of the night. Once in a while they heard Hope let out a deep sigh through the baby-phone, it sounded really cute. "Let's get inside. It's really cold and I just want to take a quick look at little Hope." She lifted up her head from his chest and looked him in the eye. "Should I wrap up? Or do you?"

"Is this one of those moments you want to use your magic for the better good?" Chad teased her.

Zelena laughed nervously. "Uhm... no?" She joked and snapped with the fingers. Everything was wrapped up and put in boxes. Once inside she peeked around the corner of the nursery, Hope was this little munchkin who would harm no one. She was too adorable and looked exactly like her mother when she was asleep. The witch smiled and joined her husband in bed.