Part 58 the nickname

"What is this place?" Roni asked. The question hit Emma personally. For Regina and her this was one of their favourite places, for Roni it was just a place.

"This was the place my son and I used to meet up when he was little." Emma laid down on the grass staring at the sky.

Roni laid down beside her. "You also have a son? There are so many things I don't know about you."

"Oh you do know them." She whispered. "Anyways I got him when I was about 19 and I have him up for adoption. Later he brought me to this town. Regina had adopted him. A lot has happened since then and if I would tell you, you'd think I'm crazy." Emma turned her head to look at Roni

"Nothing's too crazy for me but this Regina. Hope thought I was her right?" Roni frowned trying to understand.

Emma nodded. "You look like her, that's all."

"Do you love her?" Roni kept looking at Emma.

"Who? Regina?" Emma asked and saw Roni nod. "Yes."  She broke eye contact with Roni. "Sorry to make this awkward after I just kissed you." Emma keeps forgetting that Roni doesn't realize that she IS Regina.

"Honestly, I don't care." Roni kissed Emma again. This time more passionately. The blonde kissed Roni back and wrapped her arms around Roni's neck. Somehow she still felt guilty to Regina even though in some way this was her.

***

A while later the girls arrived at Zelena's house. Margot knocked loudly. "Mom? Toy boy, you home?" She yelled with her drunken voice and knocked again.

Zelena and Chad were watching the Glitch cliffhanger of season 1. When Zelena heard the knocking she paused it. "Is... is that Robin?"

"Mom!"

"Yeap and she sounds drunk too..." Chad admitted and got to the door. "Robs, you're drunk?"

Margot bursted out in laughter. "No!" She put an arm around Tilly. "I'm not!"

"Just come in..." Chad said and closed the door behind them. "Your mom is in the livingroom."

"Thanks T.B.!" Margot said and staggered inside. "Mom... you're p-pregnant?! Ho- how-gross. Since when!?"

Zelena saw her daughter wasn't a 100% so she had to keep her reply simple. "You knew... I told you weeks ago, even before Chad." She didn't understand what was wrong with her daughter.

"Oh... naahh, you didn't. And are you sure it's his?" Margot didn't care what she said. "He's not worth it..."

"Robin, apologise to your mom, now!" Chad ordered his stepdaughter.

Margot made the perfect pirouette and faced Chad. "Who you're calling Robin, Toy Boy..." She scoffed.

"Don't be stupid, Young lady. You're drunk." Zelena stood up. "Your behaviour is not acceptable in his house. You well know the rules in my house and what's up with Chads nickname?"

"He is your Toy Boy. You told me so yourself over text when you started dating that nutshell." Margot rolled, again, with her eyes. "When that munchkin is born, you'll just go to the next guy. What's what hippies do."

"Robin, that's enough! You're being annoyingly rude." Chad looked at Zelena, who couldn't handle her daughter at the moment. You could see her panicking inside, she was hurt by Robins comments. "You don't talk like this to your parents."

Margot walked in a wiggly line to Chad. "You're not my parents. Kelly may be but my dad was murdered. Do you see him here? Huh! No and stop calling me Robin! Come Tillz, let's go. We are clearly not welcome here."

"Wait... what?" Zelena whispered, she knew what was going on. She pulled Chad by the sleeve to the kitchen. "They're cursed..."

"They're what? I don't understand..." Chad whispered back.

"I'll explain it later. I know Robins and Margots behaviour.. let them go home and let Tilly, Alice take care of her..." Zelena pushed Chad out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

"Uhm... Tilly, why don't you take Margot with you and take care of her?" Chad asked nicely.

Margot scoffed. "Ugh, sure mom!" She yelled to the back. "Let the Toy Boy clean up your mess!"

"Will sure do." Tilly nodded. She grabber Margot's hand and left the house.

***

"They're acting strange." Tilly said softly.

"They're being idiotic." Margot sighed and got upstairs in her drunken walk.

Tilly was glad she didn't drink as much as Margot. She helped Margot save upstairs. She took her to the bedroom and went to the bathroom to make a bath for Margot. She walked back. "Mar, I am making a bath for us. Then you could- never mind." She found Margot sleeping with her clothes on on the made up bed.

***
Hey! So, today is Sunday and I'm just really bored, so get ready for a second update later this day! Thank you for joining! X Zelly