Part 7 the holiday park

Weeks passed and soon they were at disney already. Everyone had been able to join the trip.

Chad has managed the perfect rooms in the Disney hotel for everyone, thanks to a friend of him. "Ok, so I got us 6 suites. Golds, take the Sleeping Beauty suite. Charmings, the Snow suite. Robs and Alice, the Wonderland suite. Nook, the tinker bell suite. Me and Zel will get the Cinderella suite and Emma and Regina, I got you two the Walt suite, I hope you don't mind me putting you in the same suite?" he had placed every key on the table, for everyone to take one.

"Oh no, it's completely fine."  Regina tried to hide her smile. She got her suitcase and searched for the room. Emma followed her.

"Oh look it's here!" Emma opened the door and walked in "Oh my god, I love it." Emma sat down on the bed.

Regina walked over to Emma and stood between her legs, looking down at Emma. "You're adorable." She whispered as she leaned down to kiss Emma.

Before Regina could kiss her Emma pulled Regina down on the bed. Emma laughed at the sound that left Regina.

"Gosh I hate you." She said before kissing Emma.

***

Belle took the hey for their suite. "Thank you Chad, you're too good a person for arranging this." She smiled and left off with Rumple and her 4 year old boy to their room.

"Aye, what Belle says." Nook nod in appreciation.

Any time for my new family." Chad smile and put an arm around Zelena's waist. "Oh and Henry, you get to decide where you want to sleep..."

"Nook, can I stay with you? I don't want to bother my grandparents because they have Neal. The suite of my moms is already full I guess."

"We'll have a great time, lad." Nook grabbed the key of their suite. "We'll make Distle World unsafe the 2 of us." He laughed.

Robin chuckled and looked at her girlfriend. Her father and the real world was just to funny to watch. "It's Disney..."

"....." Nook couldn't quite understand. "Aye, that's what I said. Distle."

Alice chuckled at her father. "Let's go find our rooms." She was happy to be here with everyone.

Robin smiled at Alice. "See you mom." She kissed her Mom on the check and left to find their room. Just like her Father-in-Law and her nephew.

"You are unbelievable at arranging this! It's so great to be here again." Zelena grabbed their key as well.

Chad smiled and kissed Zelena gently on the lips. "That's my magic power. Your family has magic and I got this." He joked as the two as well left off hand in hand.

***

Soon everyone was settled in. "should we get everyone togheter to get something to eat and explore a bit? It isn't even 2 yet." Snow suggested.

"sounds great. I'll get Henry, Nook, Emma and Regina." Charming looked for his daughter's room. He soon found it and knocked on the door. "We want to get some food and explore. You guys coming?"

Emma pulled away from Regina. "Yea! We'll be there in a minute." Emma smiled at Regina and gave her a quick kiss before heading for the door

Regina pouted. "Can't we just stay here?" She pulled Emma back.

"Come on Regina it'll be fun."

Charming and Snow gathered the rest of the people.

***

"Be right there!" Zelena said when she heard Snow asking for them through the door. She didn't want to stand up, she laid too comfortable on the couch with Chad. "Why does Snow has to ruin my happy hour with you?" She looked up and rested her chin on his chest.

"Awee, there are more happy hours in a day, babe." Chad laughed. "Come," he stood up and reached his hand out to Zelena.

Zelena stood up with Chads help and put on her coat. They went down where everyone was waiting. "Are Regina and Emma last?"

"Yes.. they said that they would be there fast nut it had been 10 minutes. What could take so long?"

***

"Reginaa we have to go. Let me go." Emma was being held in place by Regina, who didn't want to go.

"Fine." She let go of Emma.

***

"Just give them 5 more minutes. Im sure They just lost track of time." Robin suggested.

Chad got tired of waiting. "Well, I'll begin with or without them." He started giving everyone their tickets. "We're in luck. Gideon is in for free and Neal and Henry have a junior ticket." He kept Emma's and Reginas tickets by himself for just a moment.

Emma walked to the others with Regina following slowly behind. "Hi! Sorry for taking so long.

"Look who's finally back from her beauty nap." Zelena teased her sister.

"Shut up Zelena."

Chad gave them both their tickets and spoke to all. "This is your entree for the entire weekend plus Monday."

"So, what will we do first?" Belle asked. "Any suggestions?"

"I want to go to the rollercoaters!" Henry ran outside not waiting for the rest.

"Well I think he made it clear." Emma laughed. "Sometimes he's like a little kid"

"I don't do rollercoasters... but you guys enjoy that." Zelena began while the whole group walked up to the entrance. "I'll stay with Neal and Gideon." She used as an excuse.

"Is my big sister scared?" Regina teased her. "It's fine if you don't wanna go."

"Hey, I'm not scared. I'm just saving the rollercoasters for another day..." she lied.

"I-I'll stay with Zelena as well... it's better for Gideon I think." Belle looked down at her still sleeping son.

"Oh well, what you want!" Robin run together with Nook and Alice after Henry to catch him up. "Anyone else coming?" She yelled from a distance. "David, Snow, Chad, Rumple?"

"I'll stay with your Mom." Chad replied and changed places with Belle so he pushed the buggy instead.

"I'm not going into a rollercoaster are you insane." Rumple answered.

"I'm coming! Regina are you coming too?" Emma smiled happily. This was like the time she went here as a kid.

Regina couldn't say no to Emma so she nodded. They run to the rest of the group.