Part 55 "It's Emma."

Hope climbed onto her moms back, she was tired of walking around town. "When we go to auntie Z?" She asked. "I wanna cuddle baby!"

"We're going tomorrow, okay?" Emma made sure Hope was secure on her back.

Hope giggled. "Yas!" She was already looking forward to it. Since Zelena came out of the hospital she knew that her aunt was baking in the kitchen, it was the only thing that kept sane. She held on to her moms neck tight as they continued their journey through town. A little while later she saw Regina but in different clothes she saw her leaving the house this morning. "Gina!" She yelled but Regina didn't answer.

Emma put hope down on the ground. "How about you go surprise Gina with one of your hugs and I'll be right behind you." She didn't see Regina yet but if Hope saw her, it must have been true.

Hope run towards Regina and hugged her from behind. "I love you!" She giggled.

Roni turned around and looked at the little girl hugging her leg. "I'm sorry? Who are you little one?" She asked confused.

Emma followed Hope and raised an eyebrow when she saw Regina's outift. It didn't look like something Regina would wear.

Hope began to sob. "Gina?"

Emma ran over to Hope and picked her up. "Regina, what's wrong with you. What did you say to her?" She asked and put her hand on he back of her daughter's head.

"Nothing, I just asked who she was?" Roni was as confused as someone could be.

"What do you mean? It's Hope." Hope was still crying in her arms. Emma kissed the top of her head softly.

"I don't know her, just like I don't know you. I'm sorry." Roni answered. She had never seen those two before.

"Mommy, Gina mean..." Hope cried in her moms shoulder.

"What is this for kind of sick joke? Can't you see it hurts Hope?" Emma studied Regina's face to see if she was joking.

"I'm sorry but I'm not this Gina person. I'm Roni." Roni introduced herself.

Emma's eyes widened. Roni was Regina's cursed version. How could this have happened. "Oh yea I must've mistaken you for someone else, you look a alike I'm sorry." She mumbled. Hope didn't stop crying. Roni really had confused and disappointed her a lot. "Hey princess it's going to be okay." She looked at her daughter. "I promise."

"You and your daughter are so cute." Roni looked at the two. She had a soft spot for kids. "How about I make up for this by buying both of you something to drink." She felt guilty for making the little girl feel so bad. "Something without alchohol ofcourse." She added with a chuckle.

Hope shook her head. She was a little afraid of this new version of Regina. "I want home.." she sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Hope is very tired, maybe another time. Nice to meet you though." Emma smiled.

"Nice to meet you too..." Roni searched for a name.

"It's Emma." Emma replied trying to hide how painful this was for her.

"Well nice to meet you Emma and obviously Hope." Roni walked away very confused about what happened.

***

Back in the farmhouse it looked like something had been slaughtered. "Is that how you usually build a bed?" Zelena couldn't hold in her laugh any longer.

Chad looked at the result. He messed up real bad. "Well, I might have left out a few planks but it's still an amazing bed."

"Uhm, no. It's not..." Zelena held his hand and pulled him towards her. "Netflix instead?" She suggested.

Chad sighed. "Yea..." he laughed and kissed her gently on the lips. "I'll call Nook to see if he could help me with one hand." He joked and led Zelena to the living room.

***

When Roni left, Hope still was scared. "Why she has other clothes?" She noticed it wasn't the Same as when Regina left home.

"Do you remember that Regina was trying to help auntie Z?" Emma waited till she saw Hope nod. "I guess something went wrong and this happened." She knew Hope probably wouldn't understand this but Emma didn't know what to say.

"Are we going to Auntie Z?" The little one asked. That was the only part she understood from what her mom said.

"No Hope, tomorrow." Emma sighed. "You'll spend the evening with Henry, okay?"

"Uh okay..." Hope was again disappointed but she understood. Now she finally could have some brother sister time. She continued her shopping adventure with her mom.

Emma tried to act happy for Hope the rest of the day but she just couldn't. She decided to go home with Hope soon after. "Henry?" She yelled through the house.

Henry came running downstairs. "Yes, mom?"

"Can you take care of your sister tonight?" Hoop hid behind her moms leg, looking up at Henry. She was afraid that he also had changed just like Regina.

"Yes, ofcourse! You ready for a fun time Hope?" Henry asked his little sister.

Hope nod. "Uhu..." She walked up to Henry. "Henny up!"

Henry picked up Hope and gave her a hug. "Let's give mom some time alone." He saw Emma wasn't herself but knew not to ask any questions. Emma quickly made dinner for her kids and left it so that they could eat later. Herself she didn't feel hungry at all.