Part 26 the new one

Emma left Zelena's house and texted Regina. "Hey, where are you now?"

Regina got her phone as she got a notification. "At Robin's xx" She texted back.

Hope stopped with jumping when she heard the sound of Reginas phone. She knew Regina had a special ringtone for her mother. "Mommy coming?"

"Yes mommy's coming."

Emma drove to Robin and Alice's place and knocked on the door.

"Mommy!" Hope ran to the door and jumped to reach the handle. "Rwobin!"

Robin laughed at little hope and put down the rabbit gently. "Coming Hope," she stood up and walked over to the door. "Emma? Hey!" She said as she opened it. "Come in."

"Hi!" Emma walked in. "I got some ehmm... news about what's going on with Zelena and Chad.."

Robin closed the door behind Emma and watched little hope taking all the attention of her mom. "What's up with mom and Chad?" She asked worried while she sat down next to Alice and held her hand.

"Hope? Can you go play for just a moment. After that I'll have all the time for you okay?" She asked her daughter after she hugged her. "Well.. uhm.. she told him she's pregnant."

"Oh boi... and what said Chaddy?" 

"He got mad, really mad.. the thing is, something she never told us is that she made him believe they were using protection when they weren't..." Emma looked down, she felt so bad for Zelena. "He called her wicked and that broke Zelena..." she whispered the last part. She looked at Regina who couldn't think of the words to say.

Robin swollowed her words. "Okay first gross..." she shivered at the thought but continued. "Chad would never call her wicked... he's not that kind of person." She held even tighter onto Alice her hand, almost squeezing it too tight.

Alice looked looked at her girlfriend with a worried look.

"Well he did... Zelena is extremely sad. I was with her but she wanted to rest so I let her." Emma sighed.

Regina sat close to Emma and held her hand in comfort. "Poor Zelena.." 

"Wh-where's Chad now?" Robin asked carefully.

"Honestly I don't know."

Alice wanted to help and thought about the only place Chad could go to. "He might be at my dad his place.. since they're best friends."

"Should... should I talk to him?" When she asked it, she knew it wouldn't be a great idea.

"I think we should let it be like this for now... if we try something we may only make it worse." Her mood had become sad really quick and Regina already felt like she was about to cry. She didn't want this for her sister

"Yea, you're right..." robin sighed and rested her head on Alice her shoulder. "Why can't we all have a normal family..." she watched hope playing with her dolls.

"I'm sure it won't be" Alice whispered as she held Robin close.

***

Late in the night Zelena heard a loud knock on the door. She opened it and saw an old friend. "Uhm... hi."

He leant against the door post. "Hi pretty, mind if I come in?"

"Uhm sure..." Zelena's heart razed. It was such a long time ago. She closed the door behind him. Was it really him? 

"So, how's life?" The skinny gentleman sat down on the couch. 

Zelena sat at the other end of the couch, getting her knees up to her chest. "Nothing much." She shrug her shoulders. "Continued the safari after visiting you, got back home, new curse, got engaged, curse broke, moved back to Storybrooke, got married, got pregnant, separated not long after... and now I'm here..." She put on a fake laugh.

"Oh, my goodness... I'm so sorry to hear." The man sat closer to witch, eventually so close he could put an arm around her. "And where's your husband now?" 

Zelena rested her head on his shoulder. "God knows... I am not really in the mood to talk about Chad at the moment." She looked him in his eyes and saw the same trust as she saw in his eyes years ago. Finally at least one friend who she could talk with without someone taking her down or prefer her husband over her.

***

Yay! It's my bday (28/12/1998)! Not that I'm happy about it... I turning 20 today but I am looking more forward to turning 21 next year for so many reasons! X Zelly