Part 119 Regina's back

The moment Regina was back to her real self, Zelena catched her breath. "Regina," she breathed heavily. "You're back!" She sounded surprised her voice was back as well.

"Y-yes I am." Regina looked at her hands as if she expected something to be wrong with herself.

"Gina?" Emma asked in disbelief. Emma was incredibly happy it worked but she didn't know how to express it.

"Emma, we don't have time to speculate what has happened. Regina is safe! That's what matters at the moment and I got finally rid of the Allergy."

"Yes." Emma nodded and smiled. "I'm glad you're okay." She smiled at Regina. 

"Thank you for coming to save me." Regina smiled and kissed Emma softly.

Zelena got impatient by watching the two in their reunion. "Is this all youre going to do today?"

Regina rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

"I'll see you later." The clock read 3:30pm and Zelena was beginning to get more impatient, she disappeared from the place back to her home. She didn't want to be any minute longer separated from her daughter.

"God you need to take a shower." Emma looked at Regina. "You smell all froggy." She pulled a disgusted face.

"Froggy? Seriously that's the word you choose." Regina sighed lightly. "Let's go home." She poofed them home.

"Now go take a shower and I'll go pick up Hope at my parent's place." Emma kissed Regina's cheek.

"Or.. you could join me?" Regina smiled and pulled Emma with her to the bathroom.Emma chuckled softly. "I knew you would ask that." She looked at Regina who was already undressing.

"Don't look at me like that  I'm starting to smell the frog too." Regina rolled her eyes when she saw Emma's amused look.

***

Zelena arrived at the house into the hallway upstairs. She opened the door of her bedroom and saw that not only her daughter, but now her ex as well had fallen asleep. It wasn't even dinner time yet. She smiled at how sweet the two were and got downstairs again. Malere is gone for good now. She wouldn't be a problem anymore or a threat to her family. She made some easy prepared food and put it on the stove on a low heat. She then rested for just a few minutes on the couch, closing her eyes and accidentally fell asleep.

Not much later, Chad came downstairs, Elphie was still sleeping in the big bed. He smelled some delicious food and got to the kitchen. "Zelena, this smells am-" He stopped mid sentence when Zelena wasn't in the kitchen. "Zel?" He walked up to the living room and found her sleeping on the couch. He smiled at how cute she was, it almost looked like a perfect picture that he had saved in his head from their past. He walked to the box with warm and cosy things and got out a blanket. He placed this gently over her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Sleep tight." He whispered and decided to figure out what she was making before.