Part 14 inside hurts

Zelena looked into her husbands eyes. "And what if I am?" She asked carefully.

Chad thought it was a joke, it seemed ridiculous to him. "Well, you can't be." He laughed. "Because 1, we use protection. 2, you know we're not ready for kids. You told so yourself, once Robin leaves the house we can enjoy each others company. Besides, we both agreed on not having a baby." He chuckled. "But ar-are you pregnant?"

Zelena looked down. "No, I-I was just joking." She put on a fake smile. "I know we don't want anymore kids." Inside she broke into a million pieces.

"Thank god! You scared me there for a moment." Chad laughed and hugged his wife. Zelena hugged him back but let her tears fall on his blouse. Chad pulled out and saw Zelena's tears. "Hey, it's just a little cold probably you have at the moment, no need to cry." He wiped away her tears.

"I know." Zelena produced a fake laugh. "I just don't feel like being with the others right now but do you want to let Regina and Emma know that I really am happy for them and that my anger had nothing to do towards them and that i'm sorry?"

"Sure." Chad smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I love you." He whispered and left Zelena alone. He entered the park again and took out his phone. "Hey Regina. where are you? x Chad" hesent and waited for a reply.

Regina heard a phone and saw the text from Chad. "We're at Peter Pan's flight."

Chad sent one more message. "I'll be there in 3!" He run as quickly as he could to his sister in law. He arrived out of breath but he didn't want any minute to lose. "Hi all." He took a deep breath and smiled at the pairs.

"Hi Chad! Back already?" Charming looked up from his watch. It had been more then an hour.

"I was the whole time with Zel... It's been a while." Chad breathed out one more time before he could talk normal again. "I needed to say that she was never angry at your news, Regina and Emma. She's actually very happy for you but theres something else bothering her. What that may be, I dont know."

Regina sighed of relief. "I'm happy that she isn't angry about the news but I'm still worried about her. This isn't like her."

Chad agreed. "She's feeling very off and sick when I was with her." He sighed. "Must be a cold or the time of the month."

"I'll check on her later, first let's enjoy this park." Regina was a bit happier after hearing that her sister wasn't angry but still she thought it was more than a sickness that was bothering Zelena.

***

Robin let her group enjoy their foto's at the princess castle and went looking for the other party. She saw them waiting in line at the space mountain. "Sorry, excuse me, my family is there." She cut the line and joined them. "Hey guys!"

"Hi robin! Where is everyone else?" Emma looked around her, no one of her family to be found.

"They're with Alice and Gideon on the pictures with the princesses. It's very cute but I don't need it when my family are the real princesses." She laughed. "Belle just went on a picture with Belle and little Gideon! It was really cute though."

"Aww that's the cutest thing ever."

"Cute?! They look nothing alike to us. Like the evil queen yesterday? What even was that?" Regina ranted. She liked this place but they got it all wrong.

"Well.. you guys did look alike." Emma started laughing when she got a deathglare from Regina. "Just kidding, you're way prettier."

Chad laughed. "You're all prettier then the ones I grew up with, and that's the truth." The row moved quickly and before they knew it, it was their turn. The ride was one big explosion and full with adrenaline and fun. When they got off the ride, they walked to the exit where Snow and Neal were waiting while the rest enjoyed the ride.

"Neal is tired, we should head back." The others agreed and they all went back to the hotel.

***

"I'm going to check on Zelena." Regina separated herself from the rest and soon arrived at the suite and knocked on the door. "Sis, is it okay if I come in?"

"Suit yourself..." Zelena sobbed.

Regina heard the sobs and immediately got inside. "Oh Zelena.." She saw her sister laying on the bed, crying. Regina laid down next to her and pulled her sister close, not asking anything.

Zelena dried her tears and looked at her little sister. "I'm sorry I snapped and was unkind..."

"It's fine really. I know you didn't mean it. Do you wanna tell me what's wrong..? I know something is."

"You have to promise on Mothers grave that you won't tell anyone, okay?" Zelena's voice shivered from the nerves.

"Of course I won't tell anyone.." Regina saw how nervous Zelena actually was. She was right, this wasn't a sickness.

Zelena took a deep breath, she coudln't believe she was about to tell someone. "I'm pregnant..." She used to be the happiest person alive by telling this news but she wasn't, not at all.

Regina looked at her sister in confusion. "Why.. is that a bad thing, why does it upset you so much?" Regina tried to figure it out but she couldn't think of a reason. Zelena loved children.

Zelena bursted out in tears. "Be-because Chad doesn't want to have kids."

It broke Regina's heart to see her sister like this. She again pulled her in a hug, trying to comfort her. "What if you talk to him about it? Maybe he'll change his mind."

"I can't... Chad had just made his statement clear enough. He wants a simple life and doesn't want to wait for another 20 year until he or she goes off to college..." Zelena dried her tears but as soon as they were gone, new ones began to form.

"You have to talk to him, not today or tomorrow but you know you have to. I'll be there if you want me to." Regina wiped some of Zelena's tears away. "You'll get throught this. We'll make sure of that, I promise."

Zelena chuckled softly. "Thank you." She mouthed. She wasn't able to form real words anymore. She hugged her sister for more then a minute and let go. "I'm so scared..."

"I know.." Regina mumbled. "It'll all be fine."

Zelena took a deep breath, She calmed down a bit. "The reason why I don't want to go to the park is because I'll only be surrounded by babies and toddlers. I just can't bear to see them at the moment." She sobbed lightly.

"That makes sense, it actually explains a lot." She was glad her sister was calming down a bit.

"But on the other side, I don't want you all to feel like I don't want to go with you as for Chad... but I can't get in the rollercoasters when I'm pregnant." Zelena sighed. "You all think I must be over reacting..."

"Nobody actually thinks you're overreacting. Everyone is worried about you actually. Why do you think we all came checking on you today? I just thought you didn't want to see me"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for giving you that thought..." Zelena smiled sadly. "I think I'm gonna go to the park..." she said in doubt.

"If we want to we can just go and walk around. I missed you today, you don't have to."

"No, I want..." Zelena nod. "I don't want our family to think that I am ruining this family weekend."

"The charmings went back because Neal was tired. Robin, Emma, Chad and me went back with them. I don't know where the others are. We can ask Emma and Robin to go with us? I don't know how you feel about facing Chad at the moment?"

"No, no Chad at the moment..." Zelena smiled weakly. "I would love to go with you girls."

"Okay! I'll go get them. You freshen up a bit and see you in 10?"

"Yeah." Zelana could smile a little bit again and hugged her sister tight. "Thank you."

Regina smiled at her sister "always." She kept hold on the hug a little while longer.