Part 105 date night

A little while later at the restaurant a man entered. "I made a reservation with the name Samdi?" He said to the waitress and she led him to a table in the back. "Thank you." He nodded and gave her his coat. He was a little early as usual but that was okay, he knew she always was too.

Regina and Emma were seated at their usual table, they had been sitting here for ages. Regina took a sip of her wine and looked at Emma in a dreaming way.

"What?" Emma chuckled and looked at Regina.

"Nothing, just happy to be here with you." Regina smiled and reached for Emma's hand across the table.

"Me too." Emma said with a stupid grin on her face.

Regina's eyes fell on someone that was sitting at a table behind her. "What the fuck?" She whispered under her breath.

Emma frowned at what she heard Regina say. Before she could even ask something Regina started talking again.

"Samdi is here." Regina said softly. She knew Emma would know immediately who it was.

Facilier ordered one of the finest wines of Maine and looked around the restaurant and saw couples around him, sitting and enjoying their date night. Just like Emma and Regina. He tried to get some eye contact with her but got interrupted by the waitress.

"Your wine, baron." She showed him the labelled wine and poured it in his glass after he nod.

"Thank you, miss." Samdi said politely and took a sip.

***

"What's he doing here?" Emma knew that Regina hated him with a passion so she hoped this time Regina would stay calm.

"How the hell should I know?" Regina scoffed and looked at Samdi once again.

Emma saw that Regina was getting angry. She lightly squeezed her hand. "Hey, don't worry about him. Just enjoy our date night." Emma said softly.

Regina focused her attention back to Emma, breaking the eye contact she had made with Samdi. "You're right."

"Of course I am." Emma said which earned her a death glare from her wife.

***

Zelena finally arrived after 5 minutes at the restaurant. The waitress led her to the table where he was waiting. "Sorry to keep you waiting, it kept me waiting." She referred to her ex-husband.

Samdi laughed softly and stood up. "That's okay, you know how I think about him." He took her coat off her shoulders and signed to the waitress to come and pick it up. "I'm glad you're here now." He kissed her on the cheek and was a real gentlemen by shoving her chair back for her to sit on.

"Thank you." Zelena blushed and sat down. Her date sat opposite of her and proposed a toast. "To the third date."

"To the third date indeed." Samdi clinged glasses with Zelena and sipped it at the same time as her. He couldn't help to see Regina and Emma focussed on the pair behind Zelena's shoulder.

***

Regina took a deep breath. "What the fuck is she doing here with him?" She couldn't believe what just happened. Zelena hadn't seen Regina and Emma, what may have been better anyways, this wouldn't end good.

"Regina, let it be. It's none of our buisness." Emma said. In fact she was just as confused as Regina.

"I don't understand her. Doesn't she realise she still has feelings for Chad?" Regina hissed. She focused herself back to Emma. "Sorry... I'm ruining this night." She laughed.

"You never could ruin it. You just make it interesting." Emma chuckled.

Regina focused on her conversation with Emma and tried to not be too annoyed by Zelena and Samdi only a few tables away from them.

"I think it's about time we try to teach Hope some magic so accidents like before don't happen again." Emma said.

Regina nodded. "But only the simple things." Regina wanted to protect Hope.

"Ofcourse" Emma said softly. It wasn't like she wanted to teach her daughter to throw a fireball.

Regina finished her food quite fast. "Can we go? So we can have a nice evening. I feel like I'm ruining it completely."

"Babe, you are not ruining it." Emma said one again. "But ofcourse if that makes you feel better."

***

"So, you know what you'll order yet? I've heard the fish is quite good."  Samdi said when the pair got a menu.

Zelena crunched her nose. "Better make it mermaids tail soup to make things interesting. Fish is a no go." She didn't need to look at the menu. She was a regular. "What are you having?"

"If you're willing to proceed that deal we made, I'd say I will have my dessert tonight?" Samdi searched for Zelena's hand.

"That's not why we're here..." Zelena fixed her hair behind her ear and played with Samdi's fingers before resting her hand in his. "But I like where you're going. And dinner?" She asked him.

"Just taking the duck I think. Or do they have Swan?" Facilier joked.

Zelena rolled her eyes jokingly. "Ha, ha.. very funny. Don't insult my sister-in-law." She warned him. "But the duck is quite good."

"Then I'll take the duck." He put down the menu and turned all his attention to the witch. "How's Elphie?"

"She's getting getting along." Zelena put down her glass. "Best student of her class, getting experimental with her magic, she hates going to Chad because of the bitch, but she does miss her father."

"And do you miss him?" Samdi asked.

Zelena looked him into his eyes. "To be fair, an event recently reminded me that I don't. Not anymore..." She smiled. "I'm not really focussing on the past while the future has more to offer." She smirked jokingly. His fingers stroke on the palm of her hands.

"And I'm glad to help you with achieving, miss Mills." Samdi said but he was interrupted by the waitress.

"Have you made your choice yet?" She asked.

"2 ducks please."

The waitress left the table of the dating couple and arrived at Emma and Regina's table. "How was your dinner?"

"It was great, thank you." Regina smiled kindly at the waitress.

"It was wonderful." Emma said.

The waitress took the plates and asked for the kind of payment. "I'll be right back." She said and took off.