Part 21 Chads secret

Chad and Robin got into a few rollercoasters and rested on a bench. Luckily for Robin, the perfect opening for her conversation with her stepfather walked passed by. "Awwe, that is such a cute kid dressed as Stitch."

Chad looked at the little toddler as well. "Yea, real cute."

Robin saw chads facial expressing changed a bit. "Sup?" She jokingly punched him.

"That kid made me remind of my little sister. She used to love to dress up as a kid, especially as Stitch." Chad smiled weakly.

"I didn't know you had a sister?" The conversation went a little different ten robin had planned.

"I have... Paris is the career girl. My Father always was so proud of her. Her multiple diplomas including her PHD, her husband who is the boss of Gucci, traveling the world for her job..." Chad sighed. "Paris always got what she wanted and then there's me, the older one."

"What do you mean? There's me? You're the coolest I know!" Robin had no idea what she started.

Chad laughed softly. "My parents don't care for me, my Mom a bit but that's it, my Dad hates me ever since I was born. My sister broke contact with me because I got in a relationship with your mother, I live a primitive life and that's not good enough for them. My father prefers a wife who is from high standards like my sisters husband, not your Mom.. and the fact that she already had a kid from another man," he looked at his stepdaughter in shame. "They don't believe our marriage will last that long because she's a strange and confused woman in their eyes..."

"Mom isn't strange! She's just her..." robin put an arm around him. "Don't let them get it to you."

"I don't know if you ever heard it but your Mom but we've talked about having... you know, kids and I don't want to disappoint that kid just like my family did, even if we did get pregnant, my family would see it as a shame on the family. They'll write me out and then I have no more family left besides you. My own flesh and blood..."

"No they won't..."

Chad nod his head. "Yes they do. I've seen them doing it a bunch of times, their son won't be different."

Robin could see why Chad had such a problem with having kids. It could end up in a fight with his family. "Hey, heads up. It will all be alright. You have us, the best family in the world. I never liked your Dad anyways. Your mom is sweet."

Chad sighed. "Yeah... I hope it will never come to that. I mean, I love your mom but a kid is never gonna happen, even if it means it would break your moms heart, plus you're already 22. You are probably not waiting for a cry baby in the house."

"To be honest, I've always wanted a sibling but dad died early, mom never loved him and I was born out of revenge, plus moms old boyfriend wasn't really one for settle... it never happened." She shrug it off her shoulders. "Enough sadness, we're in Disney for Gods sake!"

***

The group went to a coffee corner and they all got some drinks. Everyone already sat down while Zelena payed the bill.

"How can we keep this a secret for Zelena? We all know she is..." Nook started the conversation they all thought about.

"We just have to okay? I'll break the news to her later but I just want to have her this fun day."

"It feels so bad not to tell her that we know. I don't like it." Alice whispered to the group.  Emma put a hand on Alice her.shoulder. "She'll know soon."

Zelena came back with the last tray of drinks and sat down herself. "What do we all want to do more?"

"I don't know actually, is there something you wanna see?" Regina asked.

"I don't know... I have seen everything when I went with Chad on our Honeymoon... but I just enjoy seeing you have fun."

"Maybe just look around and see if there's anything fun we want to do?" Emma suggested.

Everyone agreed and so did the former witch. "Sounds nice!" Zelena smiled and linked arms with her sister. While the rest walked a little bit further then the them, Zelena was glad she could talk to her sister and Emma alone. "Thank you for doing this and keeping it secret, you two really brighten up the room." She smiled.

"Ofcrouse sis." She forced on a smile. She didn't want to hide the truth but she also didn't want to hurt Zelena.

Emma smiled at Zelena and kept her mouth shut.

***

"Come on Chad! Just only one more! Then we'll return to Mom ok?" Robin took Chad through the entire park.

"Robin, we went in everything we wanted. Can't we just take a break?"

"Nahh, old booze. You're gonna ride till you drop!" Robin laughed and run towards a large crowd of people. "Emma?!" She has happily when she saw her. Chad still had to arrive.

"Hi Robin! Having a fun time?" Emma let go of Regina's hand.

"We had our ups and down." Robin looked behind her back to Chad and back to her mom. "Mom, chad missed you loads, you should go to him." She held her hands and let go when her mom went to her husband. "How was mom?"

"I think she was actually feeling some better today." Regina smiled. "How did it go with talking to Chad about..?"

"I've talked to him... it was heart breaking. He had a fucked up childhood and his father made his life hell. His little sister got everything she could wish for and he got nothing, just the hate of his family." She looked down. She really felt sorry for him. "Just like mom..."

Regina looked down. "Oh shit.. does Zelena know all of this?"

"I don't know.." robin answered honestly. "Before today I didn't even know he had a sister... she wasn't on the wedding." She looked hopeless. "I feel so sorry for both of them."

"Same.. still we can't let this be a problem between the two of them. They love eachother and if this fucks up their marriage. That's just useless.." Regina rambled. She didn't know what to say.

Robin looked over at her mom and Chad. They seemed so happy, even though Robin knew her mom was hiding her pregnancy very well. "Their love is strong, I've seen mom never more save than with him. I just hope that Chad makes the right decision when he finds out..."

"Gosh... I hope so too." Emma agreed.

***

"So you did miss me?" Chad asked while he had Zelena in his arms.

"Of course, I couldn't spend the day alone with my family, knowing you're here too but not with me." Zelena smiled and kissed him softly. "How late do we have to be at the airport?"

Chad looked at his watch. "At 8, we fly at 10 but we got plenty of time here, why do you worry about the plane?"

"I just want to make sure everything's packed and I believe we were too busy last night to do that?"

"Shush you!" Chad chuckled. "If you want we can pack now? Robin and I have seen everything already at the park more then twice."

"That's a good idea." Zelena have him one last kiss and joined with Chad the group. "We're gonna head to the hotel to pack." She announced.