Part 6 happy again

In the other rooms of the house, the rest of the family were busy phoning everyone t see if they all could join their holiday. "Okay great, I'll let you know." Chad hung up the phone and went to Emma and Alice. "So the Golds are free the entire month, Belle probably need a buggy for little Gideon." He put away his phone. "The rest?"

"My parents are free too and Henry and Neal will get a day off school so we have some more time."

"My father has to look at his schedule but he's going to try to make it" Alice said proudly.

Chad smiled and put his hands together. "Great! I'm sure we'll have a great time together. I'll figure out what the cheapest tickets will be." He walked up to the computer and took place behind it. Emma and Alice followed. "I may can arrange something. I got mates working all over the place."

"Really?" Zelena stood as a surprise behind the 3. "how come you never told me before?"

Chad stood up from behind his computer and walked up to Zelena. "Some things are just best to keep secret to surprise my beautiful wife for what may come." He took her face in his hands and gave her a passionate kiss, not noticing everyone around.

"Guys! Not again." Regina laughed as she saw Robin cringe again.

"Come on, get a room" Emma said jokingly.

"Well, he started it." Zelena said against his lips and let go after one little kiss.

"Oh, my Goodness... I-I- I'm upstairs..." The words couldn't quite form but Robin tried her best. "Alice? Wanna come?"

"Yes I'll come with you." She grabbed Robin's hand and dragged her upstairs away from the awkwardness.

"Gosh, you guys have to stop giving Robin nightmares."

"Giving Robs nightmares is what I do. She's a grown woman. She'll turn by." Chad awkwardly laughed and placed both his hands on Zelena's stomach when he hugged her from behind.

"Babe. Seriously, there's a reason why Robin wants to move out and that's you!" She joked.

Chad spun Zelena around. "Wait... move out?!" He smirked and lifted her up and put her legs around his waist. He knew it was Zelena's soft spot. "If that means we got the place to ourselves-" he started making out with his wife. All she could do was just chuckle and letting out little chuckles of pleasure in between.

"God, I'm leaving." Regina walked back to the living room.

***

She let herself fall down on the couch. "These two, god." Regina sighed annoyed.

"They're still honeymooning, Give them some time." Emma chuckled. She grabbed Regina's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"What if Zelena walks in? I just want to tell her." Regina mumbled while she looked at their hands. She felt bad hiding something from Zelena.

"She's too busy on her own at the moment, we'll tell her soon, okay?  Stop worrying." Emma knew the expression that was on Regina's face all too well and  she didn't want to see her so worried about this.

"Yea, we will. Sorry for worrying so much." She smiled at Emma

"It's okay. I get it." She softly kissed Regina, ignoring the fact that Zelena and Chad were not that far away.

Regina kissed Emma more intensely, holding her close.

Emma couldn't help but smile. She didn't understand how she got so lucky with Regina.

Regina leaned their foreheads togheter and just looked at Emma for few seconds "You know, I really really like you."

"And I really really like you." Love was a big word, for both of them. So this was just fine.

***

Chad walked slowly to the kitchen counter and placed Zelena gently on it. He kept kissing her passionately.

Zelena chuckled against his lips. "Don't you think-" Chad made her lost in her own words by kissing her neck. Her nails ran over his back, making little scratches through his shirt on his back.

"Babe-" Zelena bit her lip when Chad kissed her neck. "Chad..." She looked him in the eye. "Don't you think we should get back to Emma and my sister?" Their foreheads clutched.

Chad looked her back in the eye. "Yeah, maybe..." he kissed her one more time on the lips and let go of her. "Maybe we should get something to eat?"

Zelena smiled. "Good idea, I'm starving." She hopped off the kitchen counter and went over to the fridge.

"If you're starving, there's always me..." Chad smirked.

Zelena got a few apple turnovers out of the fridge and chuckled. "Nice try Green."

***

Zelena had her hands full with plates, forks and apple turnovers and didn't had a hand left to open the door from the livingroom to the kitchen. "Can someone open the door?" She yelled through it. She looked at Chad who had both his hands full as well but with something different, more like, his wife's hips and pulled her close. She rolled her eyes. "Chad, you can have me tonight, I promise just.. let go of me." She smirked. "Please? Someone open the door?"

Regina jumped a little at the sound of Zelena's voice. She got up and opened the door for Zelena. "You guys finally done?" She said with a chuckle.

"Done? I haven't even started yet." Chad smirked and sat down again, not noticing the changes vibes around. His phone rang. "Excuse me... I have to take this." He stood up and walked away to phone.

Zelena went immediately red the moment regina began to speak. "Thought we uhm, might be hungry as well..." She put down the plates and the apple turnovers. She sat down on the chair and ate quietly.

"Sis, I was just joking. I'm glad that you're happy." Regina smiled at her sister.

"I know you were." Zelena smiled back. "And I know that you'll be happy again soon."

"I already got everything I need. I'm happy." Regina genuinly meant it. She gave a glimpse at Emma. The blonde was everything she needed at the moment.