Part 118 kiss the frog

"Why are you such a terrible person?" Emma groaned and looked at Samdi. "Don't you have anything else to do with your life than to mess with the happiness of others?!"

Samdi nod. "I'm not messing around. I'm giving people the chance to choose the right thing in life." He twisted his words. "I see you've found your wife, but which one?"Emma frowned. "So you did turn her into a frog? What am I supposed to do with that?" She was confused by what he meant.

Samdi smirked evilly. "I give you a choice. You choose which one will live..."

"You are making me choose one?" Emma looked at the frogs and felt a bit lost. "They look exactly the same." Emma muttered underneath her breath. How was she supposed to do this, choose one. What will happen to the other?

Samdi got inpatient. "Times ticking..."

"Okay fine." Emma took one last look at the frogs and picked the left one, something in it's eyes were telling a story to the blonde. "And now?" Emma tried to hide how scared she actually was. "H-how do I get her back to normal?"

Samdi took the other frog. He petted it evilly. "You're familiar with my story aren't you? The only way to turn a frog into human again is..."

 "To kiss the frog.." Emma looked at the frog that was left, what if it wasn't Regina.

"You chose and it's upto you to find out your feelings are right. Because-" Samdi magicked a needle in his ands and stabbed the frog in his hand. "It's the end of the story of this frog." He laughed evilly.

Emma's eyes widened as the frog in Samdi's hands went lifeless. Emma again stared at the frog. She now knew what to do but how was she supposed to do something like that. "So.. I just kiss the frog and Regina comes back?"

"If it is Regina, yes." Samdi didn't make the situation better for the worried blonde.

"God do you ever stop being so annoying." Emma started to panic but Samdi just dissapeared out of her sight. Emma ran her hand through her hair and looked around. "Zelena, come on please wake up. I need your help." Emma tried to wake Zelena up. "Come on, come on." Emma only started to panic more and lost control of her breathing. "Shit, shit, shit what if I picked the wrong frog?" At the touch of Emma, Zelena winched with her eyes.

"Zelena, oh thank god." Emma still couldn't stop the panic attack that was coming but atleast there was someone with her now. Emma's sat down on the ground next to Zelena and tried to steady her breathing.

Zelena looked next to her and noticed the exhaling Emma and a frog. She put a hand around her shoulder to calm her down. "It's going to be okay." She mouthed. Her voice hadn't returned when Samdi left. "Save Regina!" She mouthed.

"I don't even know if it's her." Emma looked at the frog. "He killed the other one."

Zelena stood up really from her fall and searched the room for a pen and paper. When she found it she sat down next to Emma again. She wrote. 'try true love kiss.'

Emma looked at the frog again and sighed lightly, was she really going to do this. Emma. "Okay here we go." Emma muttered and kissed the frog.

Zelena watched it happen. Nothing happened and Emma started to panic again. She looked at Zelena helpless. Zelena started to think when the kiss didn't work, it should have worked! What if those 2 frogs were indeed Regina and Malerie and the one in Emma's hands was the girlfriend of her ex? Then the kiss wouldn't work. "Regina?" She mouthed and a tear slip her eye. She wished she could help Emma but with no voice to speak? What could she think of that would calm Emma and save the frog that wasn't even sure anymore that that was her sister.

Emma looked at the frog and blinked her tears away. Suddenly she saw something and it gave her a little hope. The scar on the frogs lip, just about the same as Regina's. Emma again kissed the frog and this time something finally did happen.