Part 94 the unplanned sleepover

It was past dinner at the Mills' house and Elphie and Hope couldn't shut up about the possible sleep over they wanted to be held. "Please mommy? Please?"

"I'll have to think of it. And besides, you don't need to ask me but your aunties." Zelena said when putting the last plate in the dishwasher.

Elphie took Hopes hand and run to the couple. "Gina, can we sleep over?" She asked in her cutest voice.

Hope looked at her mother. "Mommy, pleaseee" Hope pouted a little.

"Ofcourse!" Regina smiled at the two. "As long as your mom is okay with it Elphie." She yelled after the two when they ran away

Zelena sighed and thought about it. Actually it would be pretty relaxing to have a kid free night for once on a midweek day. "Why not... just listen to all that your aunties tell you to do..."

Elphie run into her mothers arms. "Thank you! I love you." With a snap of her fingers, she had a little pink suitcase all packed in her hands. A trick she learnt from her mother and she could finally use it.

Emma smiled at how excited both Hope and Elphie were. "You're getting really good at magic!" She asked Elphie.

Elphie looked at her mother who had a little chat with her aunt and then looked back at Emma. "Mommy is gonna teach me how to let people disappear! But mommy says I'm too young to let myself disappear." She giggled. She couldn't wait to get to practise so she could practise it on her mean stepmother but no one knew yet.

"That sounds exciting!" Emma was amazed by how good Elphie was with magic

At the otherside of the room, Zelena ended her conversation with her sister. "Thanks again for letting Elphie stay here tonight. She has everything she need here right? Pjs, toothbrush, just leave her schoolbag unpacked."

"We have everything she needs yes." Regina smiled at her sister. "Go have a relaxed night for once sis, you deserve it."

"Thanks." The witch smiled and walked over to her daughter. "Now, don't stay up too late. You and Hope have school tomorrow. Don't miss me but if there is anything, call me."

"I won't miss you! I'm too busy with Hope!" Elphie giggled. "Are you picking me up after school?"

"Of course my little munchkin." Zelena smiled and watched her girl storm off with Hope upstairs. "Take care of them!" She laughed and smiled at Emma and Regina who held hands. "Oh, and Emma?"

"Yea?" Emma looked at Zelena with a questioning look on her face.

"Take good care of my sister." Zelena joked before vanishing from the grounds to her house.

Regina rolled her eyes at what her sister said. "Wow typical Zelena."

"Yea." Emma sighed lightly. She smiled at Regina and soflty pecked her lips. "How about we let Hope and Elphie play for a little while before putting them to bed?" Emma suggested.

Regina nodded. "But not for too long."

***

Zelena got home and made herself ready for her relaxed and lonely night. She chose multiple drama movies on Netflix and but ending up picking How to get away with Murder. She walked to the kitchen and got out her biggest wine glass and filled it with a classic red wine, it had almost the amount of 2 normal glasses. Being the lazy woman she was this night she snapped with her fingers and she was changed into her cosy comfort clothes. She put on Netflix and laid herself on the couch, sipping from her glass of singleness. She wasn't even 20 minutes into the serie or the door bell rang. She put down her glass which she already had refilled three times and paused the movie. Who dared to interrupt her alone night?

She walked to the door and opened it. "Chad... what the-" He didn't give her the time to finish her sentences or Chad stuck his tongue down her throat. She pulled out instantly. "What the hell you think you're doing? We're divorced! Take your filthy Malerie hands off me now! Go home."

Chad wasn't planning of going home or even leave. He closed the front door behind him and attacked his ex-wife with a passionate but harsh kiss. "I don't care.." He said quickly and walked with her to the living room, kissing and holding her in his arms.

The ginger was overwhelmed by what was happening. "Chad, get off of me!" She pushed against his chest but he wasn't planning to let het go. When they both landed on the couch she saw a little opportunity to breathe a little. "Chad, what's going on with you?" She bit the inside of her lip when her ex kissed her on the cheek and left hickies on the sensitive parts on her neck. "I'm asking you something..." She took his head in her hands and looked him in his eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it..." Chad whispered and leant over to Zelena's side. "I just need to be with you." He continued to kiss her again in her neck, making the hickeys brighter red then before. It was useless to keep talking according to him and so he started to kiss her lips. He made Zelena slid under him what made the man and woman laid down on the couch, their legs were intertwined.