Part 84 ugly or pretty?

***from this chapter, when ever Malerie is in the picture, it could be very mature but sadly this topic is still around the world not acceptable. With our book we want to show that's not important who you date, it's the love that matters!***

Regina walked back to the livingroom. She sat down on the couch. "Zelena is going to talk with Chad." she looked at Emma. "She needed to talk to him from me."

"When?" Emma raised her eyebrow, she just got him out of the house.

"He's turning around the car. I'm staying here if you want to go home with Hope I think it's best." Regina said.

"You sure?" Emma frowned. She didn't like the idea. "I mean, it's Zelena and Chad who are fighting..."

"Yes, Hope shouldn't be here around that time and she has missed us so.." Regina sighed. 

"I get it. I'll leave around the time Chad arrives." Emma nodded and sighed.

Hope had gone outside to play. She knew how far she could go and where she was allowed to go.

***

Chads phone rang.  "With the sexiest man alive."

"Oh shut up Chad."

"Did the Witch change her mind about seeing my daughter?"

Zelena took a deep sigh and rolled her eyes. "No she didn't. I need you to come over so we can talk properly as Elphie's parents."

"I actually have plans now with Malerie, without having to talk to my ex or seeing my daughter again."

"Chad, do it for your daughter."

"Fine, but I'm taking Malerie with me."

Zelena was quiet on the phone, she didn't want the replacement in her house but she knew she didn't had another choice.

"Zelena?" The man said impatiently.

"Fine, the whore can come as well." Zelena hoped it would hurt him.

"When do you want to speak?" Chad said patiently again.

"Now, just have it over with it. Just turn your stupid car around."

"We'll be there in 10."

"Okay..." Zelena didn't even bother to say a thing anymore and hung up the phone. She walked back to the living room. "He's taking the bitch with him.." She didn't really noticed Hope in the room again.

Hope heard her aunt say a word that she wasn't allowed to see because it was a 'bad' words according to her moms.

"He is?" Regina's eyes widened. How could he be so freaking stupid to do such a thing. 

Zelena sat down on the sofa. Struggling with her thoughts. "Bet she's gonna be prettier then me..."

Emma saw Zelena struggle. "It's going to be fine, I'm sure it nothing you can't handle."

"Bet she's in High School and he tries to bring her illegally into the States.." All Zelena's out loud thinking made the young one in the room laugh but the witch didn't care.

"She's probably really ugly." Regina added and smiled when she heard Zelena chuckle

"You always say nobody is ugly. You told me everyone is beautiful in their own way." Hope reminded Regina.

Regina chuckled. "Sometimes there's an exception."

"What Gina says Hope. Not everyone is beautiful in any way." Zelena looked up to the ceiling. "Even that name, Malerie." she changed her opinion from earlier. "That's like an ugly chubby short girl with pimples and unhealthy white dyed hair. Don't you think?"

Emma laughed. "If you say so," Hope looked at her moms and aunt and shook her head. She truly didn't get what was so funny about it all.

***

Some time passed and by surprise, Chad was exact on time. Zelena heard the doorbell. "Wow, that's for the first time in forever." She stood up and fixed all her make up with one snap with her fingers. "How do I look?"

"Stunning as always." Regina smiled at her sister. "Go."

Zelena walked to the door and on her way she opened it with her magic. She saw her replacement looking at the action with open eyes. She was just like Zelena expected, in one word: ugly. Chubby and short but her face wasn't pretty at all, the pimples were visible. Don't forget the blonde short unhealthy hair. "Welcome." Zelena put on the fakest smile she could ever produce.

"Chad," Malerie whispered, holding his hand. She was astonished. "You said she was ugly. Not this fuck ass beauty."

"I prefer Wicked. I take it you are Allergy?" Zelena said intimidating.

"Malerie." Chad rolled his eyes and took his girlfriend inside.

Regina heard her sister and couldn't help but chuckle. "I'll think it's about time I go home?" Emma asked.

"I don't wanna leave." Hope sighed but knew she had to listen to her mom.

***

Zelena walked with her ex and his new toy behind her and slammed the door closed with her magic, which made Malerie jump in her skin and looked over her shoulder. She looked straight in Zelena's blue eyes. She immediately knew she mustn't get into a fight with Zelena, that's for sure. The 3 arrived in the living room and Zelena got to the kitchen to get everyone a cup of tea. Malerie looked at the company that already was in the house.

"Emma, Regina." Chad nod politely but he wasn't really in the mood to do so.

"Chad." Regina didn't even look at him. She didn't want to look at him.

"Hi." Emma said awkwardly. "I gotta get going, Hope are you ready?" She asked the girl.

"Yes mom." Hope walked over to Regina. "I'll see you layer mommy." She hugged Regina tightly.

"See you later princess." Regina looked at Emma. "Just go make dinner and I'll be home around that time."

"Okay." Emma kissed Regina softly.

Malerie's eyes widened. "Oh, my gawd. You're gay?"

Regina frowned. "Uhm.. yes.. I guess that's kind of obvious." She said slowly.

Malerie made a disgusting face. "How can you be gay it's not natural. It's a sin. You'll end up in hell."

"Pretty sure I'm already going there, no need for your opinion." Regina scoffed softly.

"They love eachother.. that's not bad. That's what you always say mom." She noticed that Regina got a bit sad.

"And it isn't a bad thing. Some people just think it is." Emma sighed and heard Malerie scoff.

"Back off!" Zelena came back from the kitchen. "Are you only gonna be a fucking bitch towards my family? If that's so," She opened the door again with her magic. "There's the door."

"No..." Malerie kept quiet. She was rilling from the cold coming from outside, she was still astonished by Zelena's magic, she thought Chad was joking.

Zelena closed the door again and sat down. Hope run towards her. "Be nice, okay? Or jolly wicked when your mommy's don't look." She chuckled.

"Okay now I'm really going." Emma realized she didn't have a car since Robin and Alice dropped them off. "Hope hold my hand."

Hope knew what her mother meant and held on to her tightly.

Emma looks at Regina who looks like she's about to explode out of anger. 'You can do this.' She mouths to Regina. With a wave of her hand Emma and Hope disappeared in smoke.