Part 34 flour and pancakes

The next morning Chad found himself at granny's. He had just a slight vision about last night. He ordered breakfast by Ruby and went through the messages in his phone. His most recents were to Nook and Robin while Zelena wasn't on the list anymore... should he accidentally have deleted her number last night?

***

Emma let Regina sleep in, she knew Regina had a meeting later that day so she would wake her up in time. She heared that Hope had woken up and went to her room.

Hope stood in her bed, watching her teddy she accidentally dropped over the safety rails. She looked up when Emma came in. "Oh ohh.." she pointed to her teddy.

Emma picked up the teddy and gave it to her daughter. Hope held her teddy teddy tight and chuckled. "Daddy teddy!"

"Yes, daddy teddy." Emma smiled slightly. Hope looked up to her mom. "When Henny comin home?"

"He came home last night princess. He's sleeping."

"Can I wake him?" Hope asked in her cutest voice.

"Sure." Emma chucked and picked up Hope out of her bed.

Hope held her mother's hand and took little steps upto Henry's room. When they got to his room Hope let go of her mother and tiptoed to Henry's feetside. She crawled onto the bed and jumped as high as she could. "Hennyyyy!!!" She giggled loudly.

"Hope.. I'm tired." Henry groaned once he had woken up.

"Then you shouldn't be up till so late, you know Hope is awake early." Emma laughed at her tired son and her overly enthusiastic daughter. 

Henry groaned again and sat up in his bed.

Hope stood behind Henry's back and hugged him from behind. "Love you!" She screamed in his ear.

"Can you be a bit quieter for a moment? I love you too." He couldn't hide the smile on his face though. He loved his little sister.

Hope jumped off the bed and held Henry's hand, trying to get him out of bed. "Come on, leggo!" Henry got up and followed Hope.

Emma smiled at the two and followed them downstairs. "Who wants pancakes?" It was the weekend so they could. Still Regina had to work in the weekend, she never really had a day off.

Hope climbed on top of the booth on the kitchen counter. "Me! Me! Me!" She said enthusiastic.

"Do you want to help me?" Emma got a chair for Hope to stand on so that she didn't have to sit on the kitchen counter.

When her mom didn't payed attention to Hope, she got onto the kitchen counter to take the flour. Her little nails made little bursts in the paper and so she let a whole trail of flour behind from the place where it stood till he chair. "I have flouwe!"

Emma looked up and panicked. She took the flour from Hope. "Fuck." She whispered. She couldn't get mad at Hope because she was only trying to help her.

Henry laughed at the scene in the background. Hope looked so confused. "But... my flouwe?" Hope looked disappointed.

"Yes, thank you for bringing it to me honey." Emma cleaned up the mess

Before Emma could clean the mess, Hope sat on the kitchen counter in the middle of the flour trail, watching her mother with bambi eyes. Emma looked at Hope and smiled slightly. How could you be mad at such a cute girl.

***

Robin woke up on the couch with Alice in her arms at Nooks house. Their party yesterday had been going on for a while. She stood up and got dressed. Not much later she got to the guest room to see how chad was holding up but he was no where to be found. She wrote a letter for Alice that she had gone to Regina and Emma's. Robin gave Alice a gentle kiss on the lips and left the house to Emma.

Emma made pancakes and gave Hope little things to do so she wouldn't make a mess. Regina walked downstairs and saw Emma making pancakes with Hope. A smile appeared on her face. She sat down across from a very tired Henry. "Goodmorning."

Robin walked up to Emma's apartment. She wondered where Chad could be but that thought changed in one snap when she smelled the smell of fresh pancakes her stomach went wild for. She knocked on the door.

Regina went to open the door. "Hey Robin! Goodmorning."

"I smell pancakes!!" Robin said enthusiastically and entered. "Hi guys."

"Wobin!" Hope got off her chair and run to Robin.

"Hey come back little monster. You still have the spoon." Emma watched as Hope left yet another mess.

Regina took the spoon from Hope and gave it to Emma. "Here you go." She kissed Emma's cheek.

Robin picked up the little toddler and rested her on her arm. "Are you helping mommy?"

"Uhu!" Hope giggled and watched the big mess she had made, she was so proud.

"How was your night? It was a little adventurous so I've heard?" Robin asked when she sat down next to Henry and rested Hope on her lap.

"Wait who told you about my night?" Henry asked confused. "but yea, I had a great time with my friends." Henry still sounded tired.

"Young man, aren't you suppose to be in bed, resting?" Robin laughed. She looked down at Hope.

Hope only had eyes for her brother, she had a naughty look in her eyes. She always loved to be his alarm clock too early in the morning.

"Well I would've been if my little sister didn't wake me up so early." He laughed.

"She just loves you." Emma smiled. "Do you all want something to drink?" She asked the three.

"Coffee please."

Henry yawned. "hot chocolate for me duuuhh"

"Cocoa for me too." Robin answered and felt a little pair of sticky hands running down her arms. "I think it's time to clean this little munchkin..." she chuckled.

Emma got the drinks and made sure the pancakes didn't burn.

"I don't clean! I help mommy!" Hope got off Robins lap and got on the chair next to her mom with still he sticky hands.

"The pancakes are almost all done princess. If you don't clean up you can't eat them." Emma saw the shock on her daughters daughter's face

"But I want pancakes!" Hope began to sob. She wasn't aware that she had to clean herself.

Regina wet a towel. "Then we got to clean you up." She cleaned Hope her hands and arms.

"Tickles!" Hope chuckled roll Regina was finished. "Can I now have?"

"Yes, now you can have pancakes." Emma placed the plate with all the pancakes on the table and gave everyone their drinks.

Regina kissed Hope on her forehead before putting her in her chair.