Part 33 jealousy

Emma got in the car after she had dropped off Chad at Nooks place and faced a clearly annoyed Regina. "What?"

Regina scoffed. "What do you think." She broke eye contact with Emma and stared out of the window. Regina was tipsy and over reacting.

"What are you talking about?" Emma was as confused as she could be.

"Nook, obviously." Regina rolled her eyes. Annoyed that Emma didn't understand that.

Emma frowned "Nook? Gina, come on he's one of my friends. He was just trying to comfort me."

"A friend who looks an awful lot like a person you loved with all your heart." Somehow Regina was about to cry. She did not know why.

Emma got out of the car and walked over to the passenger seat. She opened the door and pulled Regina out of the car. "Regina, Nook is very different from Hook. There's nothing to worry about. Look I loved Hook, just like you loved Robin but right now it's us okay? I want no one but you.

Regina started to cry and she cursed herself for it. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

Emma hugged Regina tight. "It's okay, let's go back."

"Yes.. Regina felt ashamed of herself. She got back into the car and stayed silent the entire drive home.

***

Scar and Zelena made a clear plan for Scars revenge. "I think this will work. After this succeeded, I will show Simba who is the real king of the world." He smirked and walked around the table to Zelena who leant with her hands onto the table. "Thank you my queen."

"Please... Once you go green, you never go queen." Zelena turned around to face him. "Let's just raise a glass." She magicked 2 glasses of champagne in their hands. "To us."

"To us." Scar clinged glasses with Zelena and took, what it looked like, a small sip. He put down his glass and took a step closer to Zelena. He kissed her tensely and looked her in her eyes. With one snap of his fingers it looked like he had erased her memories from the night. She didn't remember her adventurous kissing moment with him, she didn't know a thing. She only had one goal. Making Scar reign over Storybrooke, and of course there would be a good deal in it for her and her unborn child. But what would happen to the rest, she had no clue.

Scar put down his glass and stood just inches away from Zelena, facing her directly. "I should go..." he whispered.

"Are you sure? You could spend the night. I have Robins old room if you want?" Zelena suggested.

"Then I'll feel lonely..." Scar smirked. "Or, I could stay in yours?"

"Woah, hell no!" Zelena reacted fierce. "That spot will always belong to Chad."

"What ever..." Scar went with his fingers over her cheek, trying to persuade her. "It's the only place where I will feel safe..."

"You can feel safe in the woods. BYE!" Zelena forced him out and shut the door. 'What a freak...' She got herself ready for bed. After all those weeks of being alone, if still felt weird Chad wasn't with her.

***

"Got Chad home safe?" Snow asked when they got inside. She looked after Hope for the short while they were gone.

"He's at Nook his place. I'm sure he's fine." Regina nod.

Snow studied Regina's face and notices she had been crying. "What's wrong Regina?"

"Nothing." Regina smiled at Snow.

Emma got between the pair before it got out of hand. "Thank you for looking after Hope mom. I'll see you tomorrow." She hugged her mother.

Snow left and Emma and Regina got ready for bed. It had become a habit to stay over at eachothers place. "Sorry for acting so jealous." Regina said once they were in bed.

"It's okay, I get it. Just know I love you and no one else."

"I love you too." She kissed Emma softly.

Regina almost immediately managed to fall asleep while Emma couldn't sleep at all.

***

Zelena got to her empty bed, facing to Chads empty spot. She missed him dearly. She took out her phone and sent a message to Chad. 'Hi babe... I just wanted to say that I miss you and I'm sorry for lying and not telling you. It was unfair of me. I'm trying my best x Zel' she put down her phone, hoping the message would arrive. She fell asleep not long after.

Scar had gotten to Granny's and got to bed himself and heard his phone went off. He saw Zelena's message. Before he left Zelena's, he had deleted Chads phone number and replaced it with his own, keeping Chads nickname in her phone. He smirked thinking about how sad Zelena would feel now. Once his plan worked, Chad wouldn't be in this place anymore, humans from the outside world don't belong in Storybrooke.