Part 115 voodoo

Hope walked down the stairs and yawned. "Morning." She mumbled and joined her moms at the table.

"Good morning." Emma got up and kissed Hope on top of her head before getting everything for breakfast.

"Are you okay with going to your grandparents today?" Regina asked when they finished breakfast.

Hope nodded excitedly. "Yes!" It had been a while since she spend time with her grandparents.

Regina and Emma dropped off Hope at her grandparents and went for their hike. "God our lives never go normal, do they?" Regina chuckled as they were talking about past memories.

"No, they don't but I prefer it that way because it brought me you." Emma grinned.

 "Cheesy." Regina smiled and kissed Emma's cheek. They almost neared Zelena's house, which they had to pass before going into the forest

***

When Malerie pressed her lips against Zelena's, the witch slapped the women's face away. "What the hell, Malerie!" She snapped loudly in the house.

Chad heard the yelling from upstairs and motioned to his daughter to stay in her room. "Daddy? Was that mommy?" She asked.

He replied calmly. "Yes, I'll find out what's wrong with mommy, okay?" He smiled and gave her a little kiss on her cheek and got downstairs. He found a blushing Malerie and a furious Zelena. "What's going on in here?"

Zelena wanted to tell Chad but just for her own sake she decided not to tell him. What would happen with Elphie when Chad knew the truth now? "Malerie is just being stupid and she broke my china!" She snapped and glared at Malerie. She needed to play along.

"Uhmm, Yes. And I said I'm sorry." Malerie kept quiet.

Chad walked to Zelena, passing Malerie. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. "Elphie wants to know."

Zelena smiled weakly. "Tell her I am. Please keep her in her room, or go to mine and watch Netflix with her."

"I will." Chad wanted to kiss Zelena's cheek in a reflex but he didn't, not with the other one in the room. Instead he took er hand and rubbed her palm softly to her know he was here for their daughter.

Malerie waiter until Chad was upstairs. "Thank you, thank you once again. For saving me. I don't want Chad to find out." She saw Zelena walking to the cupboard and got something out of the drawer. She was curious about what it was. "What's that?" She asked.

Zelena smirked and turned around, holding the precious doll behind her back. She waited with talking until she heard a door close upstairs. "Did you really think I would save your arse, again and again?" The witches scoffed. "You're gay! Why else would you be so nice to me and yet you treat my family like trash! You're so evil to my sister. And they say I am wicked but look at you! You're a horrible person to my daughter." She whispered a name and Samdi stood next to her.

"What is going on?" Malerie panicked. "What's he doing here? Who is he?"

"He is what I call a friend, more like a powerful teacher, very powerful." Zelena cackled. "While you were," She looked the woman up and down, judging her. "let's say having too much fun with my 'then' husband, I took a path I thought I never would go and visited a doctor specialised in something quite interesting..."

Malerie still didn't understand what was happening. "What do you mean? What's interesting about him?"

Samdi looked at the sad and ugly woman. "Zelena? Is this your subject you wanted to practise on?"

Zelena smiled evilly. "Oh yes, just 'practising'..." She showed the doll in sight of Malerie, she looked eyes widened. "This is some new magic I'm willing to try out in real life." She laughed, she concentrated and magicked the needle in her hands which made Malerie scared.

"Sir, what is she doing?!" Malerie panicked, she saw Zelena concentrated looking at the doll and back at Malerie. "Zelena, what is this? Please, what are you doing to me!"

Zelena smirked. "This is making you pay for what you did to my family when we were still together and the accident you caused just now." Samdi stood right behind her, encouraging her to continue. She pinned the needle into the voodoo doll and Malerie fell down on the ground. The witch let go of the voodoo doll but Malerie still moved. "How can she still be alive?!" She looked up to Samdi.

Samdi sighed. "You didn't had the full concentration..." He rolled his eyes at her. "Do you want me to finish the job?"

***

Are you loving the story as much as we did when we were writing?! Because we were super excited about this part hahah!!! xx Zelly