Part 61 Roni and Kelly

Margot and Tilly walked hand in hand and entered together with Roni the diner. Margot looked around and saw some familiar faces. "Oh my goodness, it's mom, Toy Boy and a blonde..." She froze, she wanted to leave but Roni stopped her.

"Come on it'll be fine. We'll just sit somewhere else." Roni looked over to the booth and recognized Emma. She let Margot and Alice take a seat out of sight of Kelly and got over to the booth. "Emma, nice to see you again." She smiled at Emma. "Kelly." She said dryly.

"Hi!" Emma smiled at Roni. "Nice to see you too."

"Roni." Zelena said in an equally dry tone. She intertwined her fingers in Chads so she felt safe. She decided to play along the game, it could be quite an exciting game to be Kelly again, at least, this new version of Kelly anyways.

"See you got a new one again." Roni nodded into Chad his direction. "Anyways Emma are you up to go out tonight? Maybe dinner or something?"

"Yea sure!" Emma smiled, it felt weird to go out with Roni instead of Regina.

"Okay, looking forward to it" Roni kissed Emma's cheek which she knew would make Emma kind of awkward. "How do you know them?" Roni wondered how Emma knew Kelly and Chad.

Zelena began to squeeze Chads hand tighter. "Ohkay hold on, Roni." She scoffed. "The fact that you took my daughter from me is one thing I hate but you know about Chad, I told you about him and he's a keeper."

Roni looked at the hand Kelly had placed on her stomach. "Ah I see, he knocked you up, that's why he's staying so he can pay." Roni smiled sweetly, which made it even worse. Emma choked on her cocoa and coughed. She was taken back by Roni's words.

"I don't think we've been introduced properly." Chad tried to change the subject. "Chad Green."

Zelena began to show her anger. "Oh, my God. Stop talking, babe, please. This is between my si- between Roni and me." She snapped. "He didn't knock me up, he's staying because we're married. Something you will never get to experience."

"Roni East, pleasure to meet you. I see you quickly upgraded from Toy Boy to husband." Roni used the nickname Margot had given him, it was actually a good catchphrase. "Goodluck with that." She looked over to Kelly. "I already feel sorry for your little Toy, Kelly." Tilly and Margot had just been watching it happen, staying silent. 

Chad had enough about Roni's behaviour. "Can't you just annoy other people? We actually have something to work on. Something quite big."

"The only thing big here must be your ego." Roni rolled her eyes at Chad. How could he just sent her away? "Hmm.. keeping that in mind, no I can't." Instead she sat down on Emma's lap on the booth. The blonde looked down to her cocoa and tried to keep her laugh in. It wasn't that she thought the situation funny, it was the way Roni acted which was so different than she was used to.

Zelena knew this wasn't her beloved sister which she began to get angry with but Roni was really getting in her hair. "Roni, why are you even here. Trying to take my second child as well as my first?"

"Oh no, that's not my intention. I just came over here to talk to Emma." Roni answered innocent.

Chad had no idea what he just had watched. He knew Zelena could be fisty but this, this was getting pretty intense. "Maybe you could talk somewhere else?" He asked polite.

"Don't bother, they can chat all they want. I'm leaving. Can you move please?" Zelena asked her husband but he didn't move. "Chad, please." She almost forced him but he still didn't move.

"Seems like your pet monkey doesn't want to listen." Roni laughed. "It's so pathetic you got married after only knowing eachother such a short amount of time." Roni shook her head.

"We've been together for 3 years, Roni!" Zelena snapped. "But you won't understand such a thing, you only keep it at the one night stands." She actually felt sorry for Emma but after all, Zelena knew what Regina's cursed was like but the Roni she knew, was far from this.

"Whatever Kelly, hope you love where your life's headed without your daughter." Roni got up and walked over to Margot and Tilly who had sat down in a booth.

***

Margot couldn't help but laugh from the excitement she had just gotten by watching her mom and Roni argue. "Oh my goodness, teach me how to be like that!"

Roni laughed. "Well keep spending time with me and you'll learn eventually."

"You know you're a better mom then my actual mom is, right?" Margot laughed and looked over at Zelena's booth. "Just see her there sitting with Toy Boy and the new one on the way. She thinks she can replace me this easily?"

Roni didn't really listen to Margot. "Emma's a nice person though." She looked into Emma's direction. "Chad I can't stand, god."

'There's just something off about everything.' Tilly thought.

***

Zelena wanted to burst in tears but she tried not too. "I just want my daughter back and my sister."

Chad gave Zelena her pumpkin spice. "Here babe, try to drink something." He rubbed her back in comfort.

"Sorry I didn't say anything, I just didn't know how to.." Emma felt quite guilty.

"You don't know Roni like I do... All the cursed memory I have from Kelly, it's all about this fight so I know how to handle it but I've never seen her so mean before..." Zelena took another sip from her drink and rested her head on Chads shoulder.

Chad began to think out loud, repeating what Zelena said to him last night. "Maybe, that potion they made for you, they drunk it and it made their cursed persona even worse then they were?"

"Could be, it wasn't Regina's intention to make it so there could have gone more than one thing wrong." Emma thought out loud. "I'll stop by her vault during my shift to see if there's anything left." Emma offered.

"Thanks Emma." Zelena smiled softly. She turned to Chad. "Hey, you're gonna be late for work."

Chad looked at his watch. "You're right. I'll see you tonight." He put on his coat.

"If you come home, Hope and I will be ready with your food." Zelena smiled and gave him a long kiss.

***

Margot looked into their direction and gagged. "It's not just Chad I can't stand." She gagged again.

Roni looked over to them and then back at Margot. "I get that."

Margot shivered. "It's just ugh... I need something to distract me by..."

"See you." Chad let go of Zelena's hand and went to work, ignoring Roni who sat at the table with Margot and Tilly.

"So, Hope is at daycare for the morning and can be picked up around 1 okay?" She reminded Zelena. She always worried when she wasn't there herself to pick her daughter up.

"Don't worry, I'll pick her up before 1 if that's okay. I'll message you when she's home and I'm gonna spam you with all our pictures. Okay?" Zelena could laugh again. She couldn't wait to sit Hope.

"Yes, of course! Have fun watching her. Hope she'll be an angel." Emma smiled. "Give her a kiss from me?"

"She won't get anything else." Zelena smiled and stood up to put on her coat.

Margot looked again into her moms direction. "Oh my god, she's getting fat." 

The rest giggled. "That's called pregnancy Margot..." Tilly sighed but it was quite funny to hear what Margot had to say.