Part 82 "my girlfriend..."

Already another week had past and Robin, Alice and Hope were on their way to the airport. "You beter had a fun 2 weeks at ours Hope!" robin joked. They did all kind of fun stuff.

"Ofcourse I had fun! I love you." Hope said to Robin and Alice. She really enjoyed those two weeks but she was happy she would see her moms again.

Robin looked at the arrival boards when they arrived at the airport. "Al, do you see their flight yet?"

Alice looked at the board and searched for the flight number Emma had texted them earlier. "Ah yea, there it is. They'll arrive at arrival hall 10."

They've waited for 30 minutes and after a while Robin  saw the familiar yellow suitcase of Emma. "Hope, turn around."

Hope turned around and saw her moms approaching them. She ran towards them and hugged them both at the same time. "I missed you."

"We missed you too." Regina poked her nose. "Your mom was talking about you the whole time, don't tell her I told you though I promised to keep it a secret."

Hope giggled. "I won't."

Emma rolled her eyes at the two but smiled.

Robin and Alice caught up with the reunited family. "Hey Aunt Regina." She smiled. "Hi Emma. Your taxi has arrived!"

"Hey!" Regina hugged Robin. "How did the last two weeks go?" She asked.

"Good! Hope's an angel so it was pretty easy. We did all sorts of fun stuff but I guess Hope wants to tell you all of that." Alice answered

Hope nodded enthusiastically. "Yes."

"Glad to hear that you all had fun." Emma smiled. She never thought she would have such a loving and caring family around her.

The family walked back to the car. "Oh, you have to scootch a little. Mom got the big car and has been out of town for 3 days now so we have to do it with Alices car." Robin laughed when she saw Hopes confusing face. 3 people in the small back seats? Could might just fit.

"That's fine! We're already glad you could pick us up from the airport and anything is better than Emma's yellow bug." Regina said jokingly

"Hey! My bug is amazing don't hate on it." Emma shots back. They all got in the car. Hope placed between Regina and Emma.

Alice and Robin sat in the front. "Want some music?"

"Sure." Regina yawned. This time she was tired from the flight.

"Its a 30 drive, you can sleep if you like." Robin said while she turned on the normal radio. Regina nodded. She soon fell asleep for the whole drive

***

After her 3 days out of town to get her mind off things, Zelena arrived back home. All the things that had been going on were piling up. She parked her car and saw the familiar car parked at the other side of the house, she rolled her eyes. "Oh god no..." she got inside and saw her ex sitting relaxed on the couch. "What are you going here? You're not living here anymore."

"Hello to you too." Chad turned off the tv. "My key's still working. Where's Elphie? I've come to pick her up."

"It's not your weekend, Chad. She's not here. She's staying over at some friends of mine." Zelena sighed annoyed. Just Chad being present was enough.

"Well, better get her. Me and Malerie have plans with her."

Zelena was confused. "Wait, Who's Malerie?"

Chad realised he spoke too early. "Oh, uhm Malerie is my girlfriend..."

***

Hope kept talking to her mom while her other mom slept. "Do you want to go straight home? Or not yet? We're just dropping you off and then Alice and I will go back home we've got a lot of packing to do."

"We were actually planning to drop by Zelena today and what are you packing for?" Emma asked.

"We uhm... we're moving to the Enchanted Forest. Hope helped us choose the perfect little cottage." Robin smiled at Alice. "I know we're moving a lot but now we've finally found the perfect house."

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you guys." Emma smiled.

Alice smiled at Robin. "Thank you Emma. We're so happy."

Robin stopped the car. "I'm the happiest girl alive." She kissed Alice softly. They arrived at her mothers house. "I'll pack your suitcases out of the trunk." She got out and walked to the trunk. She heard some things coming from her mothers house. She ignored it and got the bags out of the back.

"Why don't you wake her up Hope." Emma said while looking at Regina who was fast asleep.

"Yes." Hope nodded. She poked Regina's arm. "Mommy wake up." She got no reaction. "Mommy?" She said a bit louder.

Regina starter to wake up. "Huh what?" She looked around confused where she was.

"We are at Auntie Zelena her place." Hope said and hugged Regina.

Robin knocked on the window. "Ey sleepyhead!" She giggled.

Regina glared at Robin. "Thanks for waking me Hope." She smiled softly. They got out of the car.

"Zelena knows we are coming right?" Emma asked Regina.

Regina nodded, still not fully awake. "I texted her and she said it was okay."

"Well, we're going home to pack and we'll see you later okay?" Alice said.

Emma nodded. "Yes, thank you for picking us up and looking after Hope for the past 2 weeks." Emma looked at Hope who was holding Regina's hand

"Bye guys! Say hi to mom for us." Robin smiled and got back in the car with Alice and drove away.

"We will!" Regina said. They all walked to the front door of Zelena's place. Regina knocked on the door.