Part 4 break in

Robin saw her girlfriend already standing near her mother's house. She run towards her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm so glad you called." She chuckled when she noticed her lipstick on Alices lips. "Any news?"

"No, no not yet. I decided to wait for you until I did anything."

"Good thing you did" Regina looked at zelena's house. It didn't seem like someone had been stealing stuff.

"Thanks for waiting." Robin smiled and looked at her girlfriend, then to Emma, following her aunt. "I'll go in first." She stood on the porch of the house and doubted for a second. "Aunt Regina? Could you come with me? You still have magic to protect yourself, I don't anymore..." Se chuckled nervously.

"Yes of course." Regina looked back at Emma. "stay here."

"I'm the freaking sheriff let me handle this." Emma said annoyed.

"I said. Stay here." Regina repeated as she walked over to Robin.

Robin laughed. "You two are the weirdest I will ever have in my family." She teasinly poked her aunt when she arrived. She felt the door, it was unlocked. "Uhm, do yo want to go in first?"

"Yes I'll go in first and see who's there and I'll call you if it's safe to come in okay?" Regina slowly opened the door and as quietly as she could she walked into the house. Planning on checking the living room first.

***

Zelena chuckled at Chads actions. "Chad, stop!" She whispered. "You're gonna make me scream for help." She rolled over to his side of the bed, pulling off his shirt and threw it across the room.

Chad kissed her teasingly in the neck, leading up to her lips. "Well, scream for a doctor on cloud nine." He joked and rolled Zelena back to her side. By doing this he accidentally knocked over his bed side lamp which made a loud bang to the floor. He ignored it and kissed her intensely, feeling Zelena close to him.

***

Robin reacted immediately to the sound of the knocked over lamp coming upstairs. "What's that?

"I don't know but I'm going upstairs to check it out." Regina prepared for a fight with whoever was there. She quietly walked up the stairs with Robin right behind her. The sound came from Zelena's room.

"What the hell does this intruder wants in my moms room?" Robin whispered to her aunt.

"I don't know, but I'm going in." Regina threw the door open and her eyes widened instantly. "Oh, my god, ehm... I'm sorry, uhh.." Regina turned red.

Zelena startled and quickly pushed Chad from her to his side. "G?! What the hell!" She closed the buttons of her blouse.

Regina looked away. "Sis! What the hell, you're back already?! We thought someone broke into your fucking house!"

"We wanted a few more days alone here!" Zelena started and sat at the edge of the bed. "Explain to me Why you're in my house Gina!"

Robin stood in the door opening. "Mom. That. Was. Gross!" She winched with her eyes, hoping to get the picture out of her mind.

"Oh, my God. Robs... I-"

"Good morning Robin." Chad smiled but before he could say more, his wife threw a pillow at him in the face.

"Please, put on a shirt." Zelena ran a hand through her hair to straighten it a bit, however her hair was still messy.

"You two literally scarred me for life." Robin stood behind Regina's back, rubbing her eyes, hoping she could delete the scene. "Please, talk to your sister..." She pushed her aunt even further into the room and took a step back herself.

"I-I uhm sorry that I came in like that and if you had told us you wanted a few more days this wouldn't have happened." Regina ended up laughing because she actually found it quite funny.

***

"Hey, everything okay up there? You guys are taking quite some time up there." Emma screamed from downstairs

"Yes, everything is okay! We'll be right down" Regina smiled at chad and her blushing sister. "We'll see you." she lifted up an eyebrow jokingly.

Robin shook her head. "Ughh." She shivered. Without saying anything else, she walked downstairs to Emma and Alice.

"Uhm, Yeah..." Zelena was beyond embarrassed. "See you in five." She chuckled slightly.

Chad watched Regina leave the room. "It was nice to see you Regina!" He said loudly through the house.

***

Robin rolled her eyes. "Oh, my God. Let him stop talking." She mumbled. She looked up to Alice who still had no idea what was going on. "Now, I have the perfect reason why I need to move out..."

"Oh come on they can't be that bad!" Alice kissed her girlfriend's cheek and smiles lovingly at her.

Regina walked over to Emma "Well, let's hope that never happenes again" she chuckled.

Emma raises her eyebrow at Regina in confusion "What happened?"

"We uhm.. walked in on them"

"Oh my god, you did?!" Emma laughed as she imagned the awkardness between everyone.

Robin kept shaking. "I need to forget this... I need alcohol." She Made her statement and walked up to the alcohol cabinet. "You want some too?" She yelled to the livingroom. "It's perfectly timed." She looked at the clock. 10:45. "At least it has a five in the time..."

"Hey, hey. No drinking, not yet, okay?" She wrapped her arms around Robin and kissed her cheek. "I heard from Regina and Emma what happened. Just don't drink okay, not yet at least?" She grabbed the bottle from Robin and puts it back. "I love you." She kissed Robin gently.

Robin released her lips from Alice's and sighed. "Yeah... I love you too." She chuckled and kissed Alice again.

***

Chad took one of his shirts off the coat hanger and sat down next to Zelena. "Keep calm, babe. It's not that major."

"Didn't you see Robins face?!" Zelena replied worried. "I told you we should let them know but you wanted to keep it secret!" She was a little bit angry at him but when he looked her in her eyes with his beautiful hazel coloured eyes, she had no idea why she would be angry. "Just put on that shirt... for their sake, not for mine." She whispered and placed a hand on his well trained body. He has been working out just to look good on his wedding day and he succeeded.

"If you would remove your hand I could get dressed." Chad smirked. "Unless you don't want me dressed?" He lifted up her chin with his fingers.

"Just get dressed. You booked me the entire night." She said put his shirt over his head and watched him get dressed.