Nothing Chapter 1

Darkness swallowing the two whole. Emptiness filling the two's hearts. Pain hitting the skulls of the two. Trauma that was experienced for years knocking them down. Regret destroying their sleep. 

--

The 'truce' was almost a year ago. To be exact the truce's anniversary is a week from today. Destruction and creation will be balanced and will not be tipped over for no reason. Meaning the creative sans does not create alternative universes anymore. And the destructive sans does not destroy alternative universes anymore. Killing is only used if necessary. 

--

"What are we doing for the anniversary?" Ink asked the Star Sanses and Nightmare's Gang in a living room of the house they shared.

"Sci has been working on a portal to take us to a world were there is only humans, no monsters." Error suggested.

"That would be so cool! I am in!" Blue exclaimed almost killing everyone's ears because of his high pitched voice.

"If we are, we have to make identities for ourselves, and looks." Error said. "We will write it down on a piece of paper and Sci will have us have the close enough identity and things we ask for. Then the day of the anniversary we can go." Error passed around a blank sheet of printer paper as everyone walked off to their rooms.  

--

Blue finished writing down on his paper. His name would be, "Blueberry Heart Delaney". Twenty years old. He would have a fit body, and where a more mature set of his normal clothes but keeping the blue scarf exactly the same. He would have nice but short blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Killer's page had his name as, "Killer Hate Shah". Nineteen years old. Black, messy hair yet it is still short. Black colored eyes, and a nicer outfit. A dark grey jacket covering his shoulders partially hiding his light blue shirt. He would have darker grey sweatpants than his jacket and some black sneakers.

Horror's new name would be, "Horror Nava Mulen." Same age as Killer. He would have a half shaved head covered in light brown hair. He would have a white shirt on with some dark blue jean shorts. Matching sneakers. His eyes will be light brown like his hair.

Nightmare and Dream made theirs together because they were twins after all. Nightmare's name would be "Nightmare Apples Daniel", while Dream's would be, "Dream James Daniel".  Both being twenty four and having messy blonde hair. Nightmare would wear a black shirt with some black and light grey, long and formal gloves. Some ripped up light blue jeans and some tall tennis shoes. With the color of black and white. Dream would be a yellow turtle neck shirt with blue shorts and same colored tennis shoes as his brother.

Ink made himself have the name, "Ink Paint Reyes." He would be 22 years old. With a light brown and dark brown striped shirt. He would have some super duper short shorts that are dark brown that are barely even called shorts. His hair matching his clothing.

Dust made himself have the name of, "Dust Jed Ballard." Having the age of 19. Having a casual shirt and jeans. The clothing being green themed as his hair is dyed dark purple. His eye color being light green.

Cross's name is, "Cross Ex Haynes." He has white hair and black eyes, making him appear creepy. He has the same attire as his normal clothing. Just without his huge knife. 

Finally there is Error. Without thinking Error knew what he was doing from right when he talked to Sci about this... Anyways, "Error String Adams." Age would be 17. Looks of black hair. Red colored eyes, blue streaks as tattoos under his eyes. Dark skin tone. He would have tattoos about everywhere on his body, actually all in the color of black except the ones already described on his face. He has a nice and skinny body like he has always worked out. He would be wearing a nice dark brown and silver belt. Wearing no shirt, but a dark black jacket opened. He would have ripped dark blue jeans that made him look very attractive. And some sneakers.

--

"Are you all ready?" Sci asked after finishing explaining the world they were going to.

"Yes/Sure/Yup!" The others said in almost unison.

Sci let them walk through the portal as they arrived to a park. They had their names, looks, and ages correct like they wanted. But then they looked over at Error. It was evening, 8:34 pm to be exact.

"What are you wearing Error?!?" Ink shouted the question in everybody's heads except Error.

"What do you mean? This is my casual clothes here." Error slipped saying the word 'here'.

"I will forget that. Anyways, what do you guys want to do?" Blue walked closer to the others.

"I think that we should get some pizza." Horror suggested.

"Yah!" Killer and Dream jinxed.

"I will call," Nightmare pulled a phone out of his pocket and started calling as they walked to the pizza place. "Would like two pepperoni pizzas and one cheese with garlic bread." Nightmare ordered.