Part 104

Hi everyone! Sorry it's a little later than I said, it took longer than expected. But I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope you all enjoy this update❤️
sending lots of love x
(The photo above is what Dakota's presents are like, I'm not sure I described them properly so thought I'd add a photo x)

*Dakota's POV*

I had to stay in hospital for five days in total. My body and the baby took really well to the medication I was given for the high blood pressure and the bleeding and pains stopped. Whilst I was in hospital I had ultrasound scans each day to check everything over with the placenta. Everything was looking like it was back to normal and there was no sign of a abruption.

Jamie visited me everyday, even when I had my last night there and he was so knackered from looking after the girls and trying to take care of me too. We're still in Ireland with Jamie's family as they advised me that we shouldn't risk flying back home right now. I've been out the hospital for nearly one week now and today is Christmas Eve. As much as I wanted to be back home for Christmas, I was just so thankful that I got to be back with Jamie and the girls in time.

I head downstairs to the kitchen; smiling when I see everyone at the table. "Just in time for breakfast dear" Sam smiles warmly at me and nods to a empty chair next to Jamie. Charlotte squeals when she sees me and I kiss her head on my way to my seat; sitting down next to Jamie and kissing his cheek. "Morning" I smile shyly, stroking Dulcie's hair as they all say morning back.

"Did you sleep okay?" Jamie leans over, softly kissing me. "I did actually.. really well" I grin and he grins too; it's infectious. Sam dishes out our breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs and french toast; before taking a seat next to Jim. "Daddy, what we doing today?" Dulcie asks as everybody eats.

"I'm not sure princess.. what would you like to do?" He answers, gently squeezing my knee under the table as we all eat. "Not sure" she sighs and we all laugh. "Me and Jim are heading to Jess' for a Christmas Eve buffet. You're all more than welcome to join us" Sam smiles across to us and Jamie looks to me for my opinion on the idea.

"I would, but we've got some bits to finish of here..." I trail off, mouthing to them silently about having to wrap some of the girls' presents up still. All of our presents are at home so Jamie and Jim went out to get them a few gifts each to open here so they didn't miss out on too much this year. Jim chuckles softly and nods. "How about we take Dulcie and Char with us?" Jim suggests, raising his eyebrow at Dulcie with a smile.

"Can we?! Please!" She claps her hands excitedly and bounces in her seat. Jamie nods and grins; finishing off his breakfast. Charlotte squeals as she eats her last piece of bacon. I grin when I see she's eaten all of hers. Once we've all finished Sam gets up to start on the dishes. "Here, I can do those" I stand but she frowns. "No I've got it, you go and put your feet up, Jamie will bring you a cup of tea through" Sam says and I giggle shyly; looking to Jamie.

"Hey what?! She can get it herself" he smirks at me, I gasp and pout, stroking my bump. "But I'm pregnant" I give him puppy dog eyes and he rolls his eyes. "Fine" he laughs softly and I blow him a kiss, picking up Charlotte and taking her to the lounge. I hear Jamie's dad quietly ask him if me and him are back on track now and he answers with "nearly".

To be honest, we haven't managed to speak about what happened when we argued; we were both too concerned about the baby and me being okay. It's been constantly busy and we haven't really had much time to ourselves to talk about it; hopefully we can today.

"Thank you" I smile up at him as he passes me my hot drink; the girls playing softly together on the floor with their toys. "You're welcome baby.." he sits beside me and I rest my legs over him as Sam and Jim join us. "Thank you for breakfast.. the baby loved it" I giggle, taking Sam's hand from across the sofa and placing it over my bump where the baby is kicking. Her face lights up and she strokes my bump softly as she removes her hand.