Part 113

Hey!
I missed their first wedding anniversary update :(! So I'm going to make this one it, sorry if it confused anybody, I was going to miss it out but it would be their first so I didn't want to!😅 enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

It's been two weeks since I had Noah. We both had our check up last week and they are really happy with how well we're both doing. Noah is putting on weight which is great, and I've almost completely healed from my stitches. Today, it's mine and Jamie's first wedding anniversary. Neither of us wanted a big fuss because of having Charlotte and Noah with us, my mom offered to have them but we didn't want to leave Noah yet as he's only a few weeks old.

Jamie's just cooked us a lovely breakfast, toast with bacon and scrambled egg. I wrap my arms around him from behind, softly kissing him between his shoulder blades. "I can't believe this time a year ago we was getting ready for the best day of my life" I whisper, looking up at him as he turns in my arms; leaning down to kiss me lovingly.

"The best day of my life too, along with the days the children were born... and the day I laid eyes on you of course" he strokes my hair from my eyes and I grin, gripping his face and bringing it down to mine, kissing him. "I love you, more than I ever thought was possible" I whisper when we pull away. "I love you just the same" he grins, pecking my lips once more before pulling away.

"Right, I need my three favourite people to put their shoes on.." he claps his hands together "well actually, two of my favourite people, Noah doesn't have shoes" he laughs and I giggle, helping Charlotte stand up and walk to our shoes. I get my sandals on and then I help Charlotte put her little black boots on. She thanks me and runs off to get her teddy; as Jamie walks through to the hallway to me; with Noah is his car seat carrier ready to go.

"Where are we going? I didn't think we was doing anything today?" I pout a bit "it's a surprise" he smirks and I just laugh, taking Charlotte's hand as we head outside to Jamie's car. I help her into her seat and then get in the passenger seat. He jumps into the drivers seat after putting Noah in, and gives me a secret smile before doing his seatbelt and driving off.

"I hope this won't be a anniversary present because I didn't get you one" I pout and he smirks. "Baby. There's nothing that I need except you and our babies" he smiles over at me and my heart skips a beat. "Well I don't need anything either" I can't help but giggle. "I've had this planned for weeks, I just wanted us to do it today" he shoots me a smile and I giggle again.

——————

It takes us about two hours to get to our secret location. Nothing on the outside of the building gives it away, so we get the children out the car and place them in a pushchair, both of them are sleeping. "Where are we?" I look around for a clue, but nothing. "Nice try. You'll find out" he winks at me as we begin to walk to the sliding doors of the grey building.

A young man in a grey suit approaches us and Jamie shakes his hand "Mr Dornan, we spoke on the phone yesterday" he smiles warmly and Jamie smiles back "hey, call me Jamie. This is my wife Dakota" He introduces me and he shakes my hand with a smile. "It's a pleasure to have you both here today" he smiles and hands Jamie some paperwork "everything we discussed on the phone yesterday is ready for you, would you like to take a look?" He smiles to him and I frown a bit, watching as he leads Jamie over to a automatic double door.

"Jamie what is going on?" I frown a bit following them slowly, the man goes off to a separate room and Jamie walks me over to the middle of the room. There's a beautiful metallic Grey Porsche Cayenne. I put the brake on Noah's push chair and leave him by the Porsche, walking over to the car; admiring it.