Part 18

Thank you for all the lovely comments, I'm not doing so good right now so here's an extra long update because you guys make me smile and I'm grateful for that!
Enjoy🥰

---
*Dakota's PoV *

Jamie's out for the day filming, I dropped him off to the set then went to the gym. After the gym I went straight to see my dad, I showered there and then we had lunch together. I'm just arriving back home now and as I pull up I spot Amelia and Dulcie getting out her car.

I get out my car frowning, Dulcie has tears down her face and her eyes are red. Amelia looks just as upset. "Amelia.. is everything okay?" I ask, sliding my gym bag on my shoulder. "Dulcie won't stop going on about daddy and Dakota" She mumbles, going into the boot of her car and grabbing a bag of Dulcie's, she hands it to me and I frown.

"What's going on?" I frown as Dulcie begins to cry again. "Mommy no, I sorry. Don't go" she chews her finger, crying as Amelia kisses her head. "Mommy will see you in a few days." She says before turning to me.

"I need a break, she loved it here so much you two can watch her for a few days" Amelia rolls her eyes and climbs back into her car. "You know, he's just going to do the same to you.. get you knocked up and leave you. Whatever he tells you about loving you and wanting to be with you... he did the same to me too. Then he left. " She says out the window before driving off.

"Oh wow.." I mumble, taken aback by her comment about Jamie leaving me. I shake my head, turning and kneeling down to Dulcie.

"Come here babe" I say and she runs into my open arms, crying into my shoulder. I pick her up and go inside with her, sitting her on the breakfast bar and hugging her; stroking her back gently to sooth her.

"It's okay, deep breaths" I say, kissing her head gently. She soon calms down, sucking her thumb gently. I wipe her eyes and kiss her head again, pulling away to look at her. "Okay now?" I pout and she shakes her head.

I stroke her back gently as I grab my phone from my gym bag, texting Jamie.

'Not sure when you'll see this, but ring me when you can x'

"How about you watch some tv and 'Kota will make you some lunch?" I say, she nods and I stand her down on the floor, watching as she walks to the settee, climbing on and curling up. I turn the tv on and find a children's channel on for her then go about making her lunch.

I decide on making her a cheese and tomato bagel. I cut it up for her and place a few grapes on her plate and take it to her. "Here you go, Shall we sit up?" I ask, sitting beside her as she moves to sit up. She takes the plate and thanks me before eating slowly.

"Where's daddy?" She looks around then looks to me. "He's working" I pout and she nods. "Fank you 'kota" She smiles handing me the empty plate. I take it and wash it, just as my phone rings.

I look over to Dulcie who's sat on the floor with Zep petting him. "Hey" i say to Jamie as I answer. "Hey baby everything okay? Your text worried me" he says and I smile slightly. "Erm, Dulcie is here.. Amelia dropped her off" I Lower my voice so I don't upset her again if she hears me speaking about it.

"What why?" He sounds annoyed. "I'm not sure.. I haven't really asked Dulcie yet, she was pretty upset and I didn't want to make her feel worse" I say and I hear him say something to someone about needing to leave. They reply with something along the lines of there's too much to do for him to leave early.

"I'll try and leave as soon as I can baby.. I'm sorry this was sprung on you" he sighs. "It's okay.. we'll see you later" I say quietly, hanging up. "Soooo what would Dulcie like to do this afternoon until daddy comes home?" I say to her, sitting on the edge of the sofa. "Bake cakes" she giggles, wandering over to me.