Part 61

Sorry it's been a while, here's the next update!
Hope you're still enjoying this x

*Dakota's POV*

It's the day before Jamie leaves us to work. We've had Dulcie here for nearly a week now, then I'll have her a few days after Jamie's left before taking her back to Amelia. He hasn't said, but I know that Jamie doesn't want to go. I can tell in his eyes when he's looking at the girls.

We're currently on our way to a zoo, a different one to the one we took Dulcie to. This one is bigger with more animals and then a little children's fairground. "I think Charlotte is going to love the animals" Dulcie says, grinning to us as me and Jamie glance at her whilst he drives.

"I think she will too" I giggle, watching as she holds her sister's hand over the middle chair in the back of the car. I turn to Jamie as he concentrates on the road. Gently I slide my hand onto his thigh and caress it softly. He glances at me and smiles.

"I'm looking forward to today" he looks to me again then back to the road. "Me too.. family time is the best" I smile shyly and he agrees. We go quiet, my hand still on his thigh as we listen to the soft babble from charlotte and the slight babble back from Dulcie. Their relationship and bond is so strong already, it really warms my heart.

Jamie parks up once we're there and I get Charlotte out whilst Dulcie gets herself out. "You want to carry her in the sling today?" I ask Jamie and he nods, smiling shyly. I help him into it and then I rest Charlotte in it against his chest.

"Oh look at that, she loves cuddling her daddy, don't you baby?" I grin, stroking Charlotte's cheek as she leans against Jamie's chest, giving me the biggest grin. We head into the zoo and Dulcie's excitement takes over her.

"I want to go everywhere!" She jumps up and down and i giggle, taking her hand. "We will baby, calm down" I chuckle stroking her hand as she smiles shyly. We walk slowly around the zoo, Dulcie loves each animal, though her favourite are the monkeys and gorillas.

"Kota I want to feed them" she pouts, pressing her hand on the glass as the baby gorilla comes over with its mother. "You can't they might bite your little fingers" I pout, bending down to her level and watching them. The baby gorilla rests his hand against the glass by Dulcie's and she grins.

"I think he wants to be my friend" she jumps up and down and me and Jamie chuckle. "He likes you I think" I grin, kissing her cheek as I stand back up, noticing Jamie taking photos of us both. I lean to kiss him gently, looking to see that Charlotte is sleeping peacefully against his chest.

"Do you want me to take her? So you can spend time with Dulcie for a bit" I ask shyly and he shakes his head. "I'm enjoying the sight of you two having fun, and being held onto by this cutie" he grins stroking Charlotte's hair softly. I grin and kiss him again before I hear Dulcie calling my name.

---

It's lunch now, we're sat on a picnic bench eating some fries. Dulcie has chicken nuggets too that I helped cut in half for her so they wasn't too hot. I give Charlotte a bottle whilst Jamie eats and I eat whilst I feed her.

"Where we off to next?" He asks Dulcie and she pouts, looking around. "Maybe the fishies over there" she points to a big hut that says 'aquarium' above it. "Good job baby" he kisses her head. "Then the tigers and lions!!" She roars and giggles, causing us to chuckle with her.

"You know my grandma tippi, when I was little, she used to rescue lions! And I helped her look after them" I smile and she gasps, covering her mouth. "They didn't eat you?" She frowns and I giggle, passing Charlotte to Jamie so he can rub her back. "They didn't eat me. They were very friendly! They loved playing with a ball we got them, and they loved hugs!" I grin, stroking her hair.