Part 117

Hey all!! How are you all?
It's been a while but not as long as the last time; but here's another update! Cuteness overload from start to finish!
Enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

Tomorrow is Jamie's birthday. Its 11:34pm and Me, Jamie, Charlotte and Noah are currently on a private plane that I hired for us all; on our way to a secret location for Jamie's birthday. I'm so excited to see his reaction when he realises where we are.

Charlotte is sound asleep and I've just settled Noah back down after he woke up. As I head out to the sitting area of the plane; Jamie is sat on the little sofa. He looks up at me and grins. "Hey baby" he holds his arms out for me and I sit in his lap.

"You okay?" I ask him and he nods; kissing me softly. "Trying to figure out where we're going" he pouts and I giggle. "You're going to love it.. only the best for my wonderful husband" I grin and he grins back; leaning to kiss me again as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm surprised the kids are sleeping so well on the plane, especially Noah" Jamie says and I pout "I know; I thought it was going to be hell but they're so good" I giggle slightly; curling into Jamie as he looks out the window. "You won't be able to see where we're going; it's too dark" I smirk and he chuckles.

"I know baby.." his hands rest on my ass as we cuddle. "I'll tell you where we're going if you like?" I chuckle but I feel him shake his head. "I'm just teasing baby.. I can wait" he kisses my hair softly and I smile against his shoulder. We sit in silence for a couple of minutes.

I look to the clock and see it's 00:03AM. "Happy birthday" I whisper, kissing Jamie's cheek gently. "I love you" he smiles shyly and I kiss him. "I love you too, my handsome husband" I stroke his hair gently and he smiles his shy smile, that always makes my heart skip a beat.

"I know your birthday will be different this year because Dulcie isn't going to be here, but I've spoke with Amelia and she's agreed to free her schedule in the morning so you can FaceTime her" I smile shyly and his face splits into a huge grin. "I'd love that" he kisses me gently, and I kiss him back; leaning into him.

We haven't been able to speak to Dulcie as much as Jamie has wanted to, and I know he really misses her; although he doesn't let it show. Truth is, not having Dulcie with us is like a missing puzzle piece; Charlotte and Noah even notice she isn't around and miss her too.

—————————

It's 06:36AM when we land "Jamie.. we've just landed... it's time to wake up" I kiss him softly on the cheek a few times and he groans, chuckling a bit and stretching out. We had both fallen asleep curled up on the sofa in the lounge part of the plane. "Will you help me with the babies?" I giggle and he nods, getting up and heading to the bedroom, we wake Charlotte and she stretches her body out too; just like Jamie did. I giggle.

"Happy birthday daddy!" She wraps her arms around Jamie's neck and he grins; holding her close. "Thank you baby" he kisses her head softly. I lean over to get Noah and then we exit the plane; the attendant is getting all of our luggage off and into the waiting car.

Jamie stops in his tracks half way to the car, and I stop behind him. He turns to me and I look up to him. "Ireland?" He whispers and I giggle as I nod. He pulls me closer with his spare arm and kisses me hard, letting it linger. "You're the best" he rests his forehead again mine and I grin; kissing him again.

We place Noah and Charlotte into their car seats and Jamie gets into the car; driving us to his dads house. It takes around 20 minutes to get there and when we pull up on the driveway sam is at the door waiting. She pops back into the house before emerging a few seconds later followed by Jamie's dad. We get out and Sam hugs the both of us before helping Charlotte out; and getting Noah out too.