Part 7

*Just a little update for you all! I'll post again tomorrow :) thank you for the lovely comments, they really make my day! Enjoy :D *

                             *Jamie's POV*

It's the next day, and we're just about to do a photo shoot for freed with Nino. we both have to take various different photos in different clothing. I've been told to dress in a white shirt with black trousers. As I walk to the set for the shoot I see Dakota is getting photos done already.

I stop in my tracks when I see her, dressed in a short black lace night dress, she looks all kinds of hot. It's that moment I realise this shoot is going to be the hardest we've done together.

She sees me and her face lights up, she has the silver-grey tie wrapped between her fingers as she poses. Once she's done they take us over to a bed and Dakota suddenly looks smug. I know that she's going to tease me like hell.

I lay on it and they tell her to lay over me, I have to put my hands in several places, first her back, her thighs, her bum, her neck. All the while they're clicking away taking photos. She smirks at me as her head rests against mine. I shake my head at her and she giggles. She knows she owns me right now.

Next, they get her to undo a few buttons on my shirt and she has to rest her head against my naked chest, my hand on her back holding her protectively.

After we've got the shots on the bed they make us do certain poses on a black leather chair. She's kneeled over me and my hands are on her bum and thighs as they snap away with the camera. Her face is so close to mine it's so hard to not kiss her in front of all these people, I'm sure we'd be able to give them a right show.

Any chance she gets she brushes herself against my bulge, causing it to become harder. God I can't wait for them to call break, I need some release. Whilst we shoot away Nino calls out every now and then how amazing we're doing.

After that they get me to put a suit jacket on and we have to pose intimately, my lips against her neck with my hands either side. Now it's my turn to tease her. I breathe against her neck slightly and I feel her shiver beneath me. She sighs quietly and I smirk.

They call break after that, and as we walk back to our dressing rooms I check no one is watching us before grabbing her hand and dragging her to my dressing room. She giggles as I shut the door and push her against it.

"You're the biggest tease ever" I groan as my lips find hers. She tangles her hands in my hair and kisses me back hard, I undo my trouser button and zip, freeing my awaiting erection.

She grins into the kiss and jumps me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I pull her panties to the side and sink into her hard, causing her to gasp.

"This is going to be quick, because I really need you" I pant, holding her waist as I push into her hard. "Take me anyway you have to. I need you too" She moans leaning her head against the door.

We move together fast, I press my lips against hers to drown out her moans as she gets louder. She tightens around me and I let go, pushing hard into her and letting go. She pulls on my hair hard as she reaches her climax too.

I hold her thighs and ride her climax out, she pants as she leans against the door. I lean and kiss her gently, panting "god you're amazing" I sigh happily. She smirks and hops down from my waist.

She watches as I sort my trousers out, fastening them back up again. "Feeling better?" She asks sweetly, going over to my mirror and checking she looks okay. "I do, do you?" I watch her, checking her out.

"Hmm I feel rather used" she pouts, straightening out her night dress. I wrap my arms around her from behind, gently kissing her neck. "Well you shouldn't. I think we both needed that, and you have been teasing me all day" I mumble against her skin.

"I think you're right.. and sorry for teasing you" she turns in my arms and kisses me sweetly on the lips. "I would've taken you out there right there on that bed if we didn't have the audience" I chuckle and she giggles, gazing up at me.

"I'm sure they'd have loved that" she rolls her eyes, laughing. I pull her to me, kissing her soundly on the lips, feeling her melt against me. "I love you" she smiles against my lips, leaning into me. "I love you too" I stroke her hair from her face.

We soon are asked to change. Dakota has to wear my white shirt this time and I have to wear black jeans and a grey top. This time we're shooting against the wall. They're taking photos of her leaning against me, tiptoeing with her lips near mine and head against my head. She has to pull my T-shirt up for some of them, which makes me smirk. My hands are on her back and her bum as they take the shots they need.

——-
We arrive back to the hotel and go to our rooms. Once the coast is clear Dakota comes over to my room; we Lock the door and she pounces on me, kissing me hard on the lips.

I catch her in my arms and she chuckles as I fall back onto the bed. She kisses her way down my neck, moving my top up as her lips move down my chest, my stomach, stopping at my happy trail. She smirks up at me as she undoes my jeans and yanks them down my legs with my boxers.

I close my eyes as I feel her lips around me, taking me into her mouth as she pleases me with her tongue. I feel the back of her throat, gasping and groaning slightly as she takes all of me with each move.

I rest my hand on her head, tangling it into her hair as I groan, getting closer to my release. I watch as my erection disappears into her mouth over and over. She sucks in hard and I come into her mouth. She closes her eyes, savouring the feel as I let go. She drops me from her mouth with a slight popping sound, smirking as she swallows my load, her hand still pumping my rock hard erection.

"Christ, that was heaven. The best blow job I've ever had" I grin breathing heavily, she leans down to kiss the tip of my member, causing my hips to buck slightly. She grins and leans over me, stripping off her clothes, before kissing me lovingly as I push myself into her, causing her to groan.