Part 55

Hey! I hope you all loved the proposal!!
Here's the next update, enjoy! x

*Jamie's POV*

I wake, the sun peeping through the closed curtains. Dakota's wrapped around me, our body heat mixing together. I kiss her head gently and smile as she frowns a bit, moving her head to her pillow. I carefully slide out of the bed, making sure I don't wake her up, using the bathroom before heading over to Charlotte.

She's wide awake and her eyes dart straight to me as I gently lift her into my arms. "Let's give mommy a lie in this morning baby" I kiss her head as I wander out the room, closing the door. I head downstairs and sit back on the sofa, putting the tv on and resting Charlotte against me, so her back is to my chest.

I hold both her hands as she gently wraps her hands around my fingers. We stay quiet for a bit until she decides to spit her dummy out and begin whining. "Is my baby hungry?" I coo getting up, holding her the same way I was before. "Lets get you a bottle" I kiss her head gently, getting a bottle of milk out the fridge and warming it slightly. I lay her slowly in my arms and rest the bottle gently against her lip, she begins to drink instantly and I watch her, sitting back down on the sofa.

Once she's finished I help her bring wind up and then rest her against my legs. "You look just like mommy" I grin, stroking her cheek gently. She rests her little hand on my arm and gazes up at me, A slight smile across her face. I hear footsteps on the stairs and Dulcie comes walking through to the living room, she smiles when she sees me.

"Morning daddy" she climbs up and kneels beside me, hugging me before leaning to kiss Charlotte's head. "Morning Princess" I say, kissing her head. She leans against me and yawns. "You're still tired?" I chuckle and she giggles, covering her mouth. "Yeah daddy"

"Well I'm going to start breakfast what would you like?" I ask, getting up and resting Charlotte in her baby bouncer and sitting it on the counter carefully so she isn't lonely on the floor in the sitting room.

"Pancakessss" she cheers and I laugh. "Okay baby" I laugh, making the pancake mix as she sits by Charlotte, chatting away with her as if they're having a full on conversation.

As my back to them whisking the mixture I feel hands wrap around me from behind. Dakota's hands spread out on my lower stomach and i smile when I feel her head on my back. She plants a few soft kisses over my back.

"Good morning, fiancée" I grin, putting the bowl down. "Fiancée?!" She grins jumping up a bit onto my back excitedly before she stands back down again. "I love that.. good morning my wonderful man" she smiles shyly, leaning to kiss my lips. I let it linger before I pull away.

"Pancakes good for breakfast?" I smile down at her "mmm sounds yummy" she grins, kissing me again before going over to Dulcie and Charlotte. "Morning smelly bum" she kisses Dulcie's head and she gasps. "Naughty Kota! Morning" she huffs and pouts, causing me to laugh. Dakota tickles her sides and they both giggle, before she stands in front of Charlotte.

"My precious baby, good morning" she coos, stroking Charlotte's cheek gently. I watch them as I wait for the pancakes to cook. Charlottes eyes wide, her lips lifting into a full smile. "Did you see that!?" She gasps and I nod, grinning. "Oh my gorgeous girl" she grins, kissing Charlotte's head as she smiles again.

"You're melting mommy's heart here baby" Dakota pouts, and I give Dulcie her pancakes and put mine and Dakota's in before going over to her and Charlotte. "She just loves mommy so so much, she can't help smiling at her" I coo, stroking her cheek. "She loves her daddy too" Dakota wraps her arms around my waist, leaning up and kissing me gently.