Part 6

I'm feeling SUPER generous today so thought I'd give you another update! Two in one day aren't you guys lucky!? Enjoy! :D

*Dakota's POV*

It's been just over a month since mine and Jamie's first 'date' round his. We've been taking it in turns to stay at each other's houses since then, he even lets me bring the dog with me which is so sweet. When he goes to visit Dulcie, I'd stay at his home minding it whilst he's gone.

I'm currently laid on Jamie's bed, after we've just finished talking on FaceTime to Dulcie, watching him as he packs a suitcase for going to Paris for freed promo. Mom is watching Zeppelin for me whilst we're away.

"How cool is it that we're spending Valentine's Day in Paris!? Our first one together" I grin shyly at him as he grins too. "I know, it's going to be real nice" he winks at me, which tells me he has a few tricks up his sleeve whilst we're there.

Well, now that our management teams know about us seeing each other, they help us to still get alone time in public, to not get asked questions by interviewers about our love life's. Though they only tend to ask about Jamie's divorce, as that was finalised just after we got together .

"I hope they let us have the day off" I pout, grabbing the tv remote and flicking through the channels. "They will.. I'll make sure of it" he laughs and I giggle in return. "What time we gotta leave? I'm hungry" I groan and he rolls his eyes. "The car is coming in around 20 minutes, we can stop for food first" to which I clap and giggle.

Jamie fastens up his suitcase and moves it from the bed before laying down beside me, pulling me close to him. "Hmm I like your cuddles, you give the best kind" I smile, taking in his scent. "I like holding you close to me" he kisses my hair as his hand strokes my back soothingly.

"Don't, you'll have me asleep soon" I giggle nudging his hand away, to which he laughs. "Sorry baby.." he smiles watching as I sit up. I look to him with the widest smile, that's the first time he's called me that... it causes me to get butterflies.

"You've never called me that before..." I say kneeling on the bed to kiss his lips gently. "I like it" I mumble against them as I pull away. "Well you are, my baby girl" he strokes my cheek gently as the door goes. He darts up to answer it as I sit on the edge of the bed.

Neither of us have said the 'I love you' yet either.. I feel so ready too, I'd scream it from the rooftop if I could, but I'm not sure he's ready to hear it yet..

——-
We arrive at our hotel in Paris and get shown to our rooms, luckily for us our rooms are right next door! Means it's easier for him to sneak into my room and vice Versa.

I slip him my spare hotel room key as we part ways, I shut my door behind me and hear jamie do the same. I take my phone out of my purse and text my mom;

*arrived safely in Paris mama! I hope Zeps being a good boy for you! xxx*

I'm unpacking my case when she replies;

*glad to hear it darling, enjoy yourself! He's fine xxx*

I smile and return back to unpacking, hanging up all my dresses and tops and folding my skirts into a neat pile at the bottom of the wardrobe. I take my cosmetics into the bathroom as I hear my phone ringing, I see it's jamie and answer.

"Hey you!"
"Hey baby, I just phoned the promo manager and she said were free to do whatever tonight, anything you'd want to do? "
"Hmmm, I was going to bath and then order room service, Come over?"
"Sounds good to me, see you shortly"

We end the call and I go to start running the bath as I hear Jamie let himself in. I'm leaning over the bath when I feel him wrap his arms around me from behind, so I lean back and snuggle against his chest.