Part 2

*Jamie's POV*

Were in our separate trailers, I'm about to head off as I bump into Dakota's manager. "Hey is Dakota still around?"
"She's just packing her bag up and stuff, go on in"
"Cheers"

I knock before walking in. "Hey Dakota? You free toni.. oh shit I'm sorry" I whisper the last part as I see she's on the phone. She holds up one finger, implying she'll be done in a minute.
I watch her, she seems a little angry with whoever is on the phone.

"No, you should listen to me, stop. Calling. Me. What don't you understand?! I'm not interested" she shouts from her bathroom where she had walked to. "I'm sorry about that.. what was you saying?" She looks over to me, a little flustered. "It's cool, I just wanted to see if you were free tonight..." she looks as though she could burst into tears, I've never seen her like this.

"You know, actually, I could use a drink.. please?" She smiles sadly. "Sure.. wanna head back to mine? We can get takeout" i say, offering her a hug with my open arms, which she doesn't hesitate to step into. "Sounds great.. thank you" she takes a deep breath before pulling away. She grabs her bag and leads the way out of her dressing room.

We make our way over to my car. "What takeout would you wanna have? We can grab it before we head back" I ask as she climbs in.
"Pizza?" She smiles and I nod. I drive us to a local pizza take out before driving back to mine.

———

"Mmmm that was delicious" Dakota grins as she licks her fingers just after finishing her last slice. I nod "it has to be my favourite pizza place" she chuckles at me; flicking her hair over her shoulder. I move to clear our boxes and throw them Into the rubbish and then sit myself next to her.

She rests her head against my arm, sighing gently "you know, that was my ex on the phone earlier.. he just doesn't understand that I don't want anything to do with him anymore. He hurt me. I don't want to be with him... it's been months; I don't get why he's turning up now.." she says quietly, taking a sip of her rosé wine, the tone in her voice tears at my heart.

"What? If it's been that long then why now? What's his problem?" I say, stroking her hair gently. "I'm not sure.. he wasn't the nicest guy if I'm honest.. I'm so glad I got rid of him when I did.."

"Well, he's a jerk for not seeing how amazing, beautiful, kind and talented you are.." I say a little quietly watching her blush slowly. "I'm not any of that at all jamie.. but thank you"
"Seriously, you are.. I think you're amazing, Dakota"

"Well, I think you're pretty amazing too..." she smiles shyly, gazing up at me with her bright blue eyes. I lose myself in them as she brings her lips closer to mine until we're practically head to head.. I sigh slightly, looking from her eyes to her mouth then back again.

"Kiss me..." she breaths gently, as if having the capability to read my mind. I close my eyes and capture her lips with mine, she melts against me; leaning over my chest to kiss me back, taking my completely by surprise.

It lasts longer than I thought it would, she strokes her tongue over mine as she pulls away slowly, resting her forehead against mine with her eyes closed.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you like that.." I chuckle quietly, rewarded by a cheeky smile from her. "I wish you had done it sooner" she pulls away to rest her head against my chest, closing her eyes and sighing . I kiss her hair gently. Reaching to grab my glass and take a sip of it.

We stay like this for what feels like forever until
She moves slowly, pulling away and placing her now empty glass on my coffee table. "I better head home, it's getting late and we have filming tomorrow" she giggles a bit, I smiles at her a bit but sigh quietly too. I want her to stay but I don't think she will.

"You could, always stay here tonight? It's a little late for you to drive back.. and I've enjoyed having you here" I smile shyly at her and she gazes up at me. "Thank you for the offer.. but I wouldn't want things to get confusing between us, and for work too.. " she shrugs as she looks away.

The last thing I want is to confuse her. But I really like her, like really really like her. She stands and I get up right after her and pull her into my arms, holding her against me but looking at her beautiful face and she looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"But, I like you.. really like you.. there's a spark there that gets more powerful the more I see you.. I know you feel it too, I can tell" I whisper and lean down to peck her lips gently. She smiles up at me as we look at each other "I do feel it too.. but wouldn't this make work confusing?"

"Not if we can help it. We've nearly finished filming now, don't we have about three more sessions of filming left?" She nods her answer to my question.

"Plus, we get on so well already I don't think anyone would notice a difference.. also, what about what we want? We deserve to have what we want in life. Right now I want you. I have done since the moment I laid eyes on you." She smiles the widest smile I've ever seen, leaning up She puts both her hands either side of my face and pulls me head down to hers.

"I've wanted you for so long too." She whispers, placing her lips against mine, giving me the craziest butterflies ever. She deepens it, leaning against my chest as I wrap my arms around her and kiss her back with as much passion as she is using. Her hands run through my hair as we break from the kiss. "Okay, I'll stay.. will it be okay to use one of your shirts to sleep in?" I nod and kiss her head gently as she makes a move to break out from my arms.

"I think I'll use the bathroom first.." she says sweetly, wandering off to the bathroom. I take our empty glasses away and make my way to the bedroom, changing into my pj bottoms and sorting a top for Dakota. She comes through a few seconds later, just as I'm getting into bed.

"This for me?" She grabs my top and starts unbuttoning her shirt, I nod my answer as she pulls her shirt from her arms and drapes it across my dressing table. I can't help but gawk at her whilst she takes her bottoms off and slides my top on. "Okay, well goodnight jamie " she smiles and goes to leave the room. I frown

"I thought you was getting in with me?"
"You never said, I just thought.. you'd want me to sleep on the sofa" she chuckles, slowly walking over to the bed again "don't be so silly, I wouldn't ever let anyone sleep on my couch. It's way too uncomfortable" I laugh loudly, watching as she climbs into bed, shyly I think. She turns to face me when she's in, resting her hands underneath her head on her pillow.

"Also, I can keep my hands to myself, I promise" I hold my hands up, grinning as she giggles at me. "Good to hear it, Mr Dornan. Goodnight.." she smiles widely and yawns quietly, making me smile.
"Goodnight" I say, turning to her as we both fall into a peaceful sleep.