Part 5

Thank you so much for all the love you send me about this comment!! Especially about my first ever written mature scene, they'll be plenty more of them I'm sure ;)

*Dakota's POV*

I wake with a bit of a start, I look at the clock to see it's only 8:35AM. I turn over to realise I'm not in my own bed, or room, and there's a beautiful man laying next to me breathing softly. I grin sleepily watching him sleep, recalling the night before.

He really made love to me last night. Something we have both wanted for so long.. My grin gets bigger and I roll onto my stomach and rest my head in both my hands so I can watch him sleep.

I place a gentle kiss on his chest over his heart, I just can't help myself. He stirs a bit and I kiss him again, his collarbone this time. Jamie lets out a breath and opens his eyes to meet my gaze.

"Good morning" I grin, playing with his fingers that rest on his stomach. "Morning" he grumbles and this tells me he isn't much of a morning person, it makes me giggle.

"You seem full of energy this morning" he eyes me warily as if I'm up to no good. "I had a lovely evening last night and I feel relaxed and refreshed today. You sure know how to treat a girl to a good time, Dornan" I smile shyly, leaning up to kiss him gently.

"It's good to know" He grins back at me whilst stroking my hair out of my face. He leans over and our lips meet. There's that spark again, it's constantly around us.

I tangle my hands in his hair and push him onto the bed, moving so I'm straddling him. His hands run down my back and over my bum, he squeezes both cheeks making me moan slightly. I start to grind slowly against him, feeling him harden almost instantly.

We pull away for air and his mouth moves down to my neck, kissing and sucking gently. "Jamie, no bites.." I groan, moving one of my hands to Jamie's erection, using my hand to tease him, moving it back and forth along it.

I use my hand to guide him through my folds, gasping as he fills all of me. I push back all the way and sit up, my hands resting on his chest for support. I gaze at him as we move, he pushes against me hard, I drop my head back and moan loudly.

He grips my hips as he guides me faster up and down him, his eyes are closed and his head pushed back. Seeing him like this, so wrapped up in me, tips me over the edge and I come around him.

"Fuck.." he tilts his hips up and comes inside me, with me. I collapse onto his chest, my hands resting against his arms. We lay like this forever until he goes to pull out of me slowly, causing me to let out a slight moan.

"I just can't get enough of you.." I giggle shyly, lifting my head to make eye contact with him, he strokes my cheek with his thumb and leans over to kiss me gently.

"I can't get enough of you either" he mumbles against my lips causing me to grin. I roll from off him and tuck myself into his side, wrapping my leg over his. "What are your plans today? I don't want to keep you from anything"

"Think I just want to lay here all day with my girl" he strokes my naked back gently. For some reason his comment makes me feel all giddy inside and gives me butterflies. "Your girl?" I lift my head to meet his gaze.

"my girl" he nods, running his index finger down my nose making me scrunch my face up as he chuckles. "I think I like the sound of that" I giggle shyly and tuck myself into his side again, my hand resting over his chest where his heart is.