Part 4

*Just realised I never really clarified when they got together, it would've been right at the beginning of January! :) *

Also, this is the first ever sexual kind of scene I've ever written, so I'd love your feedback on it please! It can be good feedback or if you have any suggestions on how to make them better, let me know :D enjoy!!

*Jamie's POV*

I'm currently setting the table as I wait for mine and Dakota's dinner to cook. I've made us chicken fajitas, with a tad hint of spice, homemade salsa and guacamole and homemade nachos. I grab two candles and set them in the middle of the table, lighting them.

I soon decide that maybe that's a bit much and blow them out. "Maybe a bit too romantic for 'first date'" I mumble to myself as I put them back in the drawer. I grab our chilled wine from out of the fridge and set it on the table instead. That's better.

I place guacamole and salsa into little dishes and set them on the table too, next the cheesy nachos, I place them in the centre of the table just as the door goes.

I check my outfit in the mirror as I walk by to the door. Navy shirt and black jeans, for once I look okay! I run my hands through my hair.

I open the door and Dakota is there, wearing a black dress that falls off of one of her shoulders with a few sequins on that side, the dress stops just above her knees. Her hair is in loose curls and falls round her face, she's wearing minimal make up, like always, though she's beautiful without it.

"Come in" I grin letting her past me. "Hiii, I got us this.." she hands me a bottle of wine from her bag, that she then dumps on the floor as she takes her shoes off. "I'll put it in the fridge" I lean in to kiss her gently. "You look beautiful" I say as we walk to the kitchen and dining room.

I catch a glimpse of her as she blushes at my compliment. "Thank you" she says quietly, gazing at the table. "You can sit, I just need to dish out the fajitas" I say, grabbing a cloth and getting the hot pan out the oven. I dish it onto the two plates as Dakota sits down.

"I packed a little overnight bag.. you know in case I stay here again." She stutters, almost as if she's shy. I take our plates over and as I place hers on the table I kiss her gently on the lips. "You can stay" smiling, I sit down facing her and she smiles back at me as we tuck into our food.

The conversation between us flows throughout the night, we managed to tidy away the dishes and move to the sofa once we finished. We talked so much we didn't even realise we were just about to finish the second bottle of wine.

"So, what was your first impression of me when we started filming for grey?" Dakota asks me, giggling as she sits cross legged on the sofa facing me.

"Well, I first thought you were so gorgeous, but I also thought you was waayyyy out of my league, also thought you already had someone" I smile slightly at her as she blushes.

"That was my exact thought with you!! But, I never had anybody, I was single... you was going through all that with Amelia right?.." she smiles, finishing her wine and placing her glass on the table by mine. I nod my reply.

"Only a few weeks and the divorce will be finalised.." I say looking down at my hands. Dakota reaches over and places both her hands over mine. "It's gonna be okay" she whispers and for some reason, it calms my worry I have.

"It will be, because I have you by my side now..." I gaze into her eyes, she gasps quietly at my comment, before leaning across and kissing me hard.

"You'll always have me.." she whispers against my lips pushing me back so I lay down. She's on top of me as the kiss gets deeper, her hands either side of my face.