Part 101

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it's been a while, I'm trying my best I just can't seem to motivate myself to write, if anyone has any idea or words of motivation that they can send me it would be much appreciated!
Anyway, how is everyone? Hope you're all staying safe!
Enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

I turn over as I wake, my blurry eyes are met with a wide awake Dakota. I smile sleepily and close my unfocused eyes again, smiling again when I feel her stroke my hair. "Morning" she whispers and I groan; causing her to giggle. "Morning" I whisper, opening my eyes again. She leans down to kiss my lips softly before resting her head on my shoulder, cuddling into me.

"Have you been awake for long?" I ask and she shrugs. "About half an hour.." she sighs a bit, her hand running up and down my chest. "What's wrong baby?" I frown a bit, stroking her back. "I... I need to speak to you about something" she says quietly and my eyes open fast, looking to her. "Go on.." I encourage her to talk, stroking her hair softly as she curls up slightly.

"Yesterday, the lady who did the scan told me my blood pressure is high.." she says softly and I frown, stroking her hair with my hand softly. "I wanted to tell you last night but we haven't seen each other for weeks and I was so excited to tell you it's a boy, I just didn't want to ruin the night" she rambles fast like she's panicky, and I softly kiss her lips to stop her, tilting her head up so I'm looking at her when we pull away.

"Firstly.. you wouldn't have ruined the night at all.. secondly, you and your health is so, so important to me Daks... I need to know stuff like this, so I can make sure I look after my girl properly." I smile and she grins shyly, gazing up at me. "I'm sorry for not telling you last night.." she pouts, resting her head by mine on the pillows. "Don't be sorry.. I'm glad you told me now.." I kiss her head, turning on my side to look at her.

"What did they say about it?.. it isn't harmful to the baby?" I ask and she shakes her head a bit. "She said it shouldn't cause any issues.. there's a leaflet in my bag with more information and I'll have to go for tests when my obygn gets my notes from the appointment" she says, taking my hand and knotting our fingers together. "Well it's good that they're getting on it straight away baby.. you'll both be okay" I kiss her head and she nods a bit, smiling as she curls into me again.

"I think it's stress.. that's causing it" she whispers after a few minutes. "What you stressing about baby?" I rest my spare hand on her naked back, gently running it back of forth along her skin. "The pregnancy going okay, the paps when they find out we're having another baby.. just little things" she sighs.

"Well, you let me worry about all that, and you just focus on being happy and healthy for our boy..." I look to her "please?" I kiss her head and she nods slowly. "It's a little hard but I'll try.. I'm sorry" she wraps her arms around me and I hold her close. "Don't be baby girl.. I've got you okay, I won't let anything bad happen to you or our babies" I kiss her softly and she nods. Smiling as she kisses me back.

"I'm so lucky to have you... I love you so much" she kisses me again softly. "I love you more" I smile, pulling her closer to me. "Anyway.. whilst I was awake early this morning, I booked us flights... me, you, Charlotte and Dulcie" she smiles shyly, her gaze meeting mine.

"Flights, to where?!" My face lights up. "To your dads in Ireland" she whispers and I gasp, my mouth dropping open as I look to her, watching her giggle. "Really?" I grin, kissing her deeply. "Yes. We go tomorrow... let's tell them about our boy. We'll be there and we can celebrate Dulcie's birthday early with them too" she grins, stroking my cheek as I hover above her, my eyes glistening with unshed tears.