Part 3

*Dakotas POV*

I wake slowly, opening my eyes to the light peeping through the curtains. It's then that I realise I'm in Jamie's bed. Turning to face him, I find myself staring at his beautiful face whilst he sleeps. His eyes slowly flicker open, smiling as he sees me. "Morning" I smile, leaning over to kiss him gently.

"Morning" He smiles sleepily kissing me back. "How did you sleep?" He asks pecking my lips between each word before pulling away, resting his head on the pillow again. "Good thanks, and you managed to keep your hands to yourself?" I chuckle, making him laugh and run his hand through my bed hair gently, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Well, I can be a good boy when I want to be" he winks making my heart beat speed up slightly.

"But, I never said I wanted you to keep your hands to yourself.." I say slowly biting my bottom lip. His eyebrows shoot up slightly in surprise. "I mean, I just thought..." he stutters, I lean over him and kiss him, silencing him. "It's okay, I'm just messing with you babe... we can take things slow, but I like kisses.." I smile cheekily Kissing him again before getting up and putting my bottoms and shirt on.

"I should head off, I need to go back to mine and shower and change before filming" I pout, watching as he climbs out of bed too. "Of course, I'll see you there?" He pulls a top over his head and walks with me to his front door.

I go to open it as he rests his hand there to close it again. I stand in front of the door and turn to him confused, he leans down and kisses me hard, taking me completely by surprise. I kiss him back with just as much as he's putting into it, stroking my tongue gently over his as it deepens. I lean myself against his door, taking him with me and running my hands through his hair and around his neck.

I moan gently as we pull away, both our breathing is heavy as he rests his forehead against mine. He smiles cheekily and pecks my lips a few more times "I like your kisses too.." he cups my chin and kisses me once more before stepping back and opening the door for me to walk out.

——
I arrive on set and go straight to my dressing room, throwing my bag on the sofa in there. I grab my mobile and see that I have a text, from Jamie!

*are you busy later? *

I reply;
*nope! Why what's up?*

*wanna hang out? there's a movie I wanna go see*

*depends what movie?... I hate horrors*

*its a horror.. but you'll be fine. I won't let anything happen to you! ;)"

For some reason, his reply makes me smile so wide.
*okay, if you say so! ;)*

—-
Our day filming goes faster than I thought it would've and I'm soon home and showering, getting ready. Whilst doing that, I FaceTime my mom.

"Hi mom!" I grin as she answers, she waves back "hi honey, How are you?" She smiles at me, sipping her cup of coffee as she sits I think in her dining room. "I'm good, how are you?! What you been up to?" I say as I apply a little mascara to my lashes "I'm good I'm good, not a lot really, shopping, sunbathing, the usual" she chuckles, making me laugh and shake my head. I apply a little blusher to my already flushed cheeks. I look back to my phone to see her frowning at me.

"How come you're doing your make up? Have you got a date?" She narrows her eyes at me and I blush. "No mom" I roll my eyes before carrying on "I'm going to see a film with Jamie" I smile slightly, putting my hair into a pony tail and checking it in the mirror before deciding to take it back out.

It never goes right when I need it to! Where's mark when I need him?
"Oh that's a date. He's that lovely co-worker of yours right? He's beautiful" she winks at me, making me go the brightest red I ever have. "Mommmmm" I whine "really, were just friends"