Part 59

Hey sorry it's been so long! Had quite a bit to deal with...
Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

It's been a week since my birthday party, I'm currently with Mark getting my hair done ahead of the red carpet event tonight for the peanut butter falcon. Jamie is in my hotel room with me and Charlotte is spending the day with my sisters.

We've decided to do a pony tail with curls and my fringe out. Mark also decided to do a few more blonde highlights so it looks a bit lighter. Jamie's chilling on the sofa on his phone when there's a knock at the door. I shout for them to come in and my manager walks in.

"I've been talking with the others, and we think it's best if you took your engagement ring off for red carpet tonight" she says and I frown, standing up as mark discreetly exits the room to go to the opposite end of the sitting room out the way. "What? You've got to be joking me!" I frown, my hand on my hip, standing in the bath robe provided by the hotel.

"It's going to draw too much attention to you guys instead of the movie, Dakota " she sighs "no. I keep it on or I don't go. There's not a chance I'm taking this off" I snap, glancing at Jamie when he stands.

"Daks, maybe you should..." he starts but I cut him off. "No! Don't you start Jamie, I'm not. " I point my finger at him and he holds is hands up in defence. I frown at everyone in the room. Marks the only one to not comment yet, good.

I glance his way and he smiles sadly at me, I give my manager one last look and walk off past them, into the bedroom and slamming the door shut. I hear Jamie's faint sigh but I don't care.

I sit cross legged on the bed for what feels like ages. I gaze at the dress hanging up then down to my engagement ring, fiddling with it on my finger. There's a knock on the door and Jamie appears. He wanders over, sits beside me and takes my hand, gently kissing my engagement ring. "I'm sorry.." he says.

"No, I am.. I didn't mean to snap at you" I gaze up at him, gently stroking his cheek. "I don't want to take it off, I shouldn't have to.. to me that shows I'm unfaithful to you, I'm not" i say "why should we hide it?" I frown and he kisses me, careful to not ruin my lip gloss.

"daks, you are your own person, just because she's your manager doesn't mean you need to do what she says.. well you do kind of" he chuckles and I giggle, holding his hand. "But, if you want to keep it on, do it" he kisses my hand again and I grin.

"We can't hide it forever, and why should we? we're happy, in love, we have a baby.. everyone in the world are probably waiting for this moment" I giggle and stand. "That's true.." he smiles watching me. "Wanna help me get into my dress?" I smile cheekily, going over and lifting it out the bag that's hanging up.

I take my bath robe off and I'm just in bra and lace pants. Jamie smirks and slaps my bum, causing me to giggle. "Behave" I slide the dress on and he zips it up. It's a red off the shoulder long gown. It enhances my cleavage and has a slit down the side starting from my thigh. "You look amazing" Jamie mumbles, wrapping his arms around me from behind, pushing me into his slight erection.

I gasp and turn in his arms. "Well, you get to take this off me later" I kiss him, mumbling against his lips. "I look forward to it" he smirks, pinching my bum before pulling away. I sort the dress out slightly and then we head back into the other room. Mark and my manager turn to face me. "You look amazing" mark grins, coming over and sorting a few loose strands of hair.

"Look, I'm sorry, you can keep it on" my manager says and I smile. "I was going to anyway, you didn't really get a choice" I giggle and she rolls her eyes laughing. Once my car gets here Jamie walks with us down to reception.