Part 86

Hi, here's a extra long update to make up for the lack of updates! I'm so sorry. How are you all? I hope everybody is staying safe through this tough time!!
Enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

I wake before Jamie the next day, I try my hardest to curl back into him and fall back to sleep but it's no use. Once I'm awake there's no going back. I rest my head on my hand propped up by my elbow and I watch him sleep. His breathing is deep, his mouth is open slightly his hand resting up by his head. He's drop dead gorgeous.. and he's all mine now!

I grin to myself, kissing his head ever so lightly before sliding out of bed careful to not disturb him. I slide his shirt over me and head to the bathroom to use the toilet, washing my hands afterwards. I begin running the water in the egg shaped bath, adding some of the sweet smelling bath gel, smiling to myself as bubbles form.

I notice a few candles and some fake rose petals, so I light the candles and then add a few rose petals to the water once it's filled up enough. I check it's hot enough then decide to go wake up my husband.

He's still in the same position I left him in, I smirk to myself when I figure out how to wake him. I climb back onto the side of the bed I had slept on, leaning to kiss his cheek, forehead and lips gently. He groans sleepily and I giggle, kissing down his neck to his chest.

"This is my lucky husbands wake up call.." I say between kisses, I gently roll his nipple between my tongue and lips causing him to groan loud. I flip the covers off of Him, he's hard already and I can't stop my fingers from wandering over his dick.

He groans when I take him into my mouth, moving my head fast as my hand fondles with his balls, gently massaging them. "Fuck" he whistles through his teeth when I take him to the back of my throat. I peep up at him as I suck him off, his eyes are heated but sleepy, my heart beats faster.

"Baby I'm gonna come.. I'm gonna.. " he pants and I grin, taking him from my mouth and finishing him off with my hand. He squirts his load all on my hand and even a little bit on his happy trail on his stomach. When he's done I lick the tip clean before grinning cheekily at him as I lick my hand clean.

"You taste so yummy" I smirk, my breathing a little bit heavy as I lean down and lick the bit from his happy trail. "What a wake up call that was" he sighs, his breathing heavy too. I giggle cheekily, leaning to kiss him gently. "It's time to get up" I say against his lips.

"Only one place I want to get up this morning" he growls slightly flipping us over so he's laying half over me. I gasp, laughing softly. "Mr Dornan, I'm shocked at your rude thoughts" I giggle, running my hand through his hair gently before stroking his cheek as we gaze into each other's eyes, Jamie leaning on his elbow.

"Well, it's because my wife drives me crazy.. Mrs Dornan" he grins like a love sick puppy and my grin matches his. He kisses down my chest, undoing the buttons on his shirt as he goes, he teases my nipple before sucking it into his mouth, biting it; causing me to gasp.

"Not here.." I pant, pulling his hair gently as he releases my nipple. "I did us a bath, it'll get cold.." I smile shyly and he grins; in one swift move he's on his feet with me in his arms. I giggle girlishly as he puts me down, sliding his shirt over my shoulders and off. "Bath sex is something we haven't done for ages" he smirks, kissing my lips softly as I climb into the bath, kneeling down.

He climbs in behind me and I chew my bottom lip softly. "Let's do something different.." a flush creeps onto my cheeks and he smirks. "I'm all ears" he grins cheekily and I lean over to kiss him repeatedly, running my hand back and forth along his length.