Part 11

Another update!!! Trying to tidy my room and get ready for my day but I have NO motivation. So I thought I'd update instead 😂 enjoy!!!

*Jamie's POV*

It's now our Last ever red carpet event. Dakota is in the room next to me getting ready, she's been sending me funny photos all day, her with her hair a mess, with it curled, wearing a bright green dress, which she said no to wearing tonight. The latest photo I received was of her neck, she's wearing the necklace I gave her for Valentine's Day, knowing that makes my heart beat faster than it should.

I'm all ready to go now, we're just waiting for the okay from her team to say she's ready too. I can't wait to see how stunning she looks. I haven't told either of our teams yet, but I've arranged for us to travel in the same car.

"Okay ready?" My manager asks as she darts out the room. I stand and leave my dressing room, grabbing my phone and wallet on the way. Dakota is stood waiting for me in the corridor. I have to take a deep breath. She looks beautiful.

She has a long red gown on, there's one thin strap on both her shoulder, she has a thin strap going across hey chest too. There's little fabric nearly covering her boobs.

She has so much cleavage on show. I approve immediately. Her make up is minimal, foundation, a little bit of blush, a deep red lipstick and shiny stuff on her cheeks, I think she called it highlighter the last time she wore it.

"You look amazing" I hold my arm out and she links her arm in mine. "You look breathtakingly hot" she replies, blinking up at me through her eyelashes. We walk out to where the car is waiting and she frowns.

"Where's my car?" She turns to me as our managers come out the door. "We're going together" I reply and she grins. I look to our managers and they look gobsmacked. "You can't travel together, it'll ruin everything!" My manager sighs, looking from me to Dakota.

"There's nothing to ruin anymore. After this we're done. If I want to travel to the event with my girlfriend then I will. They're going to know about us both sooner or later." I say, standing my ground. I glance at Dakota and she's gazing at me, her eyes full of love and awe.

"Jamie.. don't make this harder" My manager Kate rubs her head and I shrug, walking to the car and opening the door for Dakota. She looks from me to her manager and shrugs, giggles then walks over to me.

I take her hand and help her into the car then close the door. "We'll see you at the event" I say and get in the other side. The Driver pulls off into the evening traffic and I grab Dakota's hand.

"I can't believe you stood up to them like that!" She giggles, leaning over and kissing my cheek. "Thank you" She continues, smiling at me. "No need to thank me.. you look beautiful" I whisper, stroking her hand with my thumb. I see her blush under her make up "thank you.." she kisses me lightly on the lips.

We soon pull up to the red carpet. There's crowds of fans, paparazzi, news reporters. Dakota sighs heavily and I bring her hand up to my lips and gently kiss it. "It'll be okay baby... the last one, just keep thinking that" I whisper, knowing that her anxiety isn't helping her right now.

"I just get so nervous sometimes, and my head starts overthinking things like, what if my straps on my dress snap, what if my heels break" She giggles a bit, taking a deep breath.

"Don't let it, the dress will be fine and so will your heels. Mind, the dress doesn't really cover much anyway" I say, running my finger over her cleavage, she gasps. "You don't approve?" She pouts at me.

"Oh I approve very much" I nod and lean towards her ear before carrying on. "But I cant wait to take it off you later" i whisper whilst I kiss her neck gently and she lets out a moan. "Jamie, behave!" She giggles and pushes me away from her jokingly, I laugh and open my car door, getting out.