Part 77

Hi everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas holiday! I'm so sorry I haven't yet updated, but here's quite a long(and funny) update to make up for it!
Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

I open my eyes and then quickly shut them, the light in the room way too bright. I'm laying on my side and Jamie's got his arm over my waist, my back to his chest. His erection softly resting against my ass cheeks.

I giggle sleepily and squirm against it, causing him to moan a bit, holding his arm around me tighter. I smirk and chew my bottom lip, deciding to grind against him softly to tease him. "Mmm.. " he chuckles softly against the skin behind my ear, making me shiver.

"Even in my sleep I'm attracted to you" he softly nibbles my earlobe and I turn slowly, kissing him hard. "Well, if I remember.. we do still need to christen this bed" I say between kisses, climbing on top of him, a leg either side of his hips.

His hands move down my backside, pushing me to grind against his erection over and over. We kiss until we're struggling for breath. I pull away and leave soft kisses down his bare chest. "I wanna taste you" I whisper, kissing down his stomach to his happy trail.. he lifts his hips so I can pull his boxers down, immediately I take him into my mouth.

Groaning as I take all of him, using my hand too as I move him in and out of my mouth. He groans softly and arches his back. I stroke him with my tongue a few times before stopping. I climb over him again, pushing my pyjama bottoms down and climbing onto his waiting erection.

I throw my head back as he fills me, his hands in my hips as I steady myself with my hands on his chest. He arches his hips into me more and I gasp loudly. "My whole family are in this house" I pant as I move slowly. Up and down.

"They'll hear us. We need to be quiet" I chuckle and gasp as he tilts his pelvis into me again. We set a steady rhythm. I move up and then down and he tilts his pelvis into me each time. Causing me to gasp as he grazes my sweet spot over and over.

He groans loudly as he tilts his head back, causing me to slow my hips and cover his mouth with my hand, giggling. "Jamie.." I chuckle and gasp loudly as he lifts my hips and pushes me back down onto him deeply.
I fist my Hands on his chest, riding him harder and faster as I feel myself building inside.

I collapse onto him and groan loudly, my face buried into his neck, leaving gentle kisses and sucks as I move harder against him. We're both sticky with sweat. One of His hands is in my hair and the other grips my ass as he let's go, filling me with his climax as I come around him too, my thighs shaking from the intense orgasm. Groaning against his collarbone as we ride out each other's orgasms.

"Oh fuck.." he groans, tilting his pelvis into me once more, causing me to buck my hips against him. I collapse onto him proper and he gently strokes my hair from my face. "That was so intense. We're both sweaty" I giggle, breathing heavily as I turn my gaze to him.

"It was.. I love watching you ride me" he kisses me softly as I blush. "That was a wonderful way to be woken up, Mr Dornan.. " I smirk, climbing off of him as Dulcie opens the bedroom door and runs through to us. I gasp and we quickly pull up our underwear. Luckily I have my top on.

"Daddy what you doing?" She runs to Jamie's side. We're both still a little breathless. "We've just woken up baby" he kisses her hair and I smirk, laying back on my side of the bed. "What was the noise then daddy?" She rests her hands on her hips and I chew my bottom lip. "Oh.. Dakota caught her toe on the bed post as she got back in bed." He blushes and I cover my mouth to stop myself giggling.