Part 42

Hello! I'm so glad you're still loving this! If you ever have any ideas on what kind of storylines you'd like me to write then feel free to suggest them, I'll try my best to make them part of this!☺️ enjoy x

*UPDATED WITH PHOTOS OF WHAT THEIR ROOM LOOKS LIKE!!*

*Dakotas POV*

We've just landed in California and Jamie has booked us a private car with a driver to take us to the hotel he's booked. "You okay?" He strokes the back of my hand repeatedly with his thumb. "I just have a bit of back ache.. " I smile slightly and he pouts, leaning to kiss my head.

"When we get there I'll give it a bit of a rub baby.." he says, kissing my head again as the car pulls up outside a massive orange and white bricked building. I grin as I gaze at the hotel, before turning my gaze to Jamie; who's watching me closely.

"I'm so excited" I giggle as I get out the car. He gets out and grabs our case we're sharing between us. I take his hand and we walk to the reception desk together. I watch Jamie as he signs us in and gets our room key.

"I hope we have the room I asked for" I smirks as we get into the elevator and go up to the top floor. "What're you up to?" I narrow my eyes at him and he just chuckles, putting his finger to his lips as if it's top secret.

I giggle and he leads me out the elevator and along two corridors. He swipes our keycard on the sensor and lets me in before him. I walk into a room with a floor to ceiling double door that leads to a balcony with two sun loungers and a table.

There's a sitting room with a sofa, coffee table and a television connected to the wall on one side of the big room, the other side is a little kitchen area with a breakfast island.
The walls a creamy yellow and the sofa is a brown beige and cream pattern. It's homely and warm.

I move closer to the double doors as Jamie walks into a room, which I'm guessing is the bedroom, with our bags. The view is beautiful. You can see the hotel pool and families having fun below, beyond that though, the beach. Pure white sands with the bluest water ever. The sun glistening and reflecting off the sea.

I'm so mesmerised that I don't even notice Jamie coming back into the room, until I feel him wrapping his arms around me from behind, both his hands entwining with each of mine before resting them over my bump in a light caress.

"This place is beautiful.. the view too, I'm in awe" I whisper and he leans down, kissing my neck gently. "Only the best for my princesses. You should see the bed" he smirks as I turn to him, a slight smirk on her face too.

Gently, he leads me through the bedroom door. The walls are off brown, but light. In the corner facing the door is a purple chair, next to it is a chest of drawers with a television on top.

I turn to my right and gasp slightly. The bed is huge, all white bedding with a soft white blanket folded neatly, scattered with a mixture of light blue, light green and white pillows. "I swear that's bigger than ours!!" I grin, climbing onto it and starfishing.

"I think it is" Jamie grins, snapping a photo of me before sitting on the edge. At the end of the bed is a brown wood ottoman, a lamp sits on a white table at the side of the bed between the wall and bed too. The windows look out onto the same view the other rooms does.

"Ooo it's so soft and comfy too, we should definitely stay here" I giggle and Jamie laughs. "Only for a while.. we've got a baby to have" He grins and I grin too..

"Okay, but we are definitely christening this bed tonight" I smirk and he gasps slightly, looking shocked. I giggle, sitting up and leaning forward, kissing him gently on the lips. "I'll hold you to that" he smirks and I grin. "You can.. but I need to pee, where the bathroom?" I giggle.