Part 91

Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing okay ❤️ here's another update, thank you so much to the lovely people that sent me suggestions for stories, I really appreciate it, they're so creative!!
Enjoy xxx

*Jamie's POV*

I lay in bed watching Dakota sleep soundly beside me. It's been a few weeks since I shown her the new house. Most of our stuff is in there now, so we're there getting settled. Dulcie went back to Amelia's so we've been sorting out her clothes and toys in her room for when she next stays with us. Dakota has to work today so it'll just be me and Charlotte.

She fidgets beside me and turns over; her sleepy eyes meeting mine. "Good morning beautiful" I whisper, stroking her cheek softly. God she's beautiful. "Good morning" she smiles sleepily, closing her eyes again as I kiss her forehead.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask her. "Yes thank you.. it's so nice now Charlotte sleeps through some nights" she giggles, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Did you sleep well?" She asks me, resting her head on my chest and cuddling me close.

"I did baby.. it is nice that she sleeps through" I chuckle a bit, stroking her hair. "And this bed is much more comfier than our old one in the other house" she grins cheekily and I laugh, nodding. "I agree" I kiss her head as she closed her eyes.

"Ugh I don't want to work today I just want to stay here with you all day" she sighs and I pout. "I know baby, me too.. but you'll be home before you know it" I kiss her head and she nods, looking up at me from my chest. "Then we can have loads of cuddles tonight?" She smiles shyly and I nod, kissing her.

"Maybe tonight once Charlotte is sleeping, we could have a date night? I'll go out shopping for some food to cook for us" I suggest and her face lights up. "We haven't done anything like that for ages.. I'd love it" she grins, kissing me softly before sitting up. "It's done then, date night tonight with my beautiful wife" I smile, leaning to kiss her again before she slides out of bed.

"You're too good to me" she smiles cheekily, listening as the sound of Charlotte babbling and cooing comes through to our room. "You deserve everything and more" I get up, using the bathroom quickly before washing my hands and heading back to our room.

"I'll see to Charlotte whilst you get ready" I kiss her forehead and she smiles, thanking me as she makes her way to the bathroom. I head into Charlotte's room and she's sat up babbling to her little bunny rabbit teddy bear. Her face lights up when she sees me.

"Good morning my gorgeous baby girl" I grin, heading over to her crib and lifting her into my arms. She squeals excitedly and I kiss her head. "Someone's happy this morning" I kiss her head as I lay her on her changing table; changing her diaper and getting her dressed for today.

Dakota is still showering when I head out of Charlotte's room, so I decide to go downstairs and start making her breakfast. I made Charlotte a bottle of milk that she manages to feed herself whilst I do me and Dakota some toast and bacon with scrambled egg.

She comes through to the kitchen just as I'm setting our breakfast on the breakfast bar. "Breakfast and coffee for my beautiful wife" I kiss her head as she sits down, grinning at me. "Thank you" she tucks into her breakfast straight away and I do too.

----

I'm currently unpacking the food shopping I've just been out to collect, then I have to feed Charlotte her lunch and I'll probably unpack some more boxes. "Let's see what mommy got you for lunch today" I stroke her back as I hold her on my hip and look into the fridge.

There's a pot of mushy food. "It looks like broccoli and potato purée today, that sound okay?" I ask her to which she squeals, kicking her legs excitedly. "Good" I laugh softly, kissing her head before sitting her in her high chair, going back to warm her food through slightly.