Part 84

Hi, I am so so sorry it's taken me so long to update this, I really tried to make this update perfect for you.. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it but either way I hope you guys love it! (The photos above is just showing you where I got the inspiration from for everything!)
Hope you're all keeping well, enjoy this update x

*Dakota's POV*

I wake to the sound of Dulcie talking. "It's okay, mommy Dakota will wake up soon, I'm here" I open my eyes to see her leaning over the bassinet that Charlotte's laying in, her hand on Charlotte's stomach gently stroking her. "Is she okay?" I say softly, yawning as I cover my mouth, sitting up slowly.

"She was sad I think.. but I helped her stop crying.. she was giggling at me" Dulcie smiles shyly, coming back over to the bed, climbing up to sit beside me. "Thank you, you're so good with her" I grin, kissing her head before leaning over to get Charlotte, resting her on my chest as I lay back again with Dulcie too.

"I like to help her.. I love her" Dulcie grins, kissing her sisters forehead gently. I snap a photo of her as she does it, grinning. "She loves you so much" I kiss her head and then Charlotte's, holding them both close to me.

"Can I put my princess dress on yet?" She pouts up at me and I giggle. "Probably not yet baby, how about we give you and Char a bath?" I look to her and she giggles, nodding.

"Together?!" She grins, sitting up as I do the same, kissing charlottes head whilst she babbles away. "If you want to" I giggle and she nods frantically jumping off my bed and running into the en-suite bathroom.

I follow with Charlotte on my hip, her hand gently wrapped around my hair as she coos and babbles to me. "Dakota I'm so excited to see daddy today, are you?" She gazes you at me as I start running her a bath.

"I am, but I'm really nervous too" I pout, using some of my bath bubbles for them, Charlotte squeals as she sees the bubbles foaming. "Nervous why?" She frowns, taking her pyjamas off and getting into the bath when it's done.

"Because when two people love each other very much, they have this big day just for them, like what me and your daddy are doing today.. and I have to tell him how much I love him in front of everybody!" My eyes go wide as her eyes go wide too. "That's scary!" She giggles, watching as Charlotte splashes whilst sat in her bath seat.

"It's very scary!" I giggle, washing her hair gently. "Daddy really loves you Dakota, I will be there to help you" she grins at me and my eyes fill with tears slightly. I kiss her head. "I know you will, thank you baby" I smile, lifting her out the bath before lifting Charlotte into her towel and into my arms.

We get breakfast and then everybody got showered and Mark did their hair one by one. Charlotte is having a nap whilst Dulcie is sat with my sisters, Lisa and Jess watching tv. She's got her hair in a french plait with white flower clips in.

It's just after eleven and I'm just getting my hair and make up done, dressed in just a white silk robe with 'bride to be' on the back, my mom is sat with me. "Oh mom, I don't think I can do this" I chuckle a bit and Georgie nudges me. "Stop That, it's too late to back down now" she laughs as she finishes of my lip makeup and my mom chuckles. "You'll be absolutely fine baby" she squeezes my hand as Dulcie runs through to us.

"Dakota they're all going to get ready. Can we go get ready now too?" She grins up at me. "Yes baby.. mama will you go help her dress? Both their dresses are in my room" I smile at my mom and she takes Dulcie upstairs with Charlotte too.

"Okay darling, I think you're all done" mark says after about ten minutes. Georgie hands me a mirror and I gasp. "I love it... thank you so much" I well up, blinking away my tears. My make up is minimal like I usually have it. My lips a glossy light pink nude colour, my highlight a slight shine on my cheeks. My eye make up is a light nude with a glitter on the top, false eyelashes making my eyes more defined.